First Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Heya all, just wanted to say that I got in my very first NT order, and I popped some CLS into a dripper (micro coil, 2.0 ohms, and cotton, of course!)... fresh out of the box, born on date of the 31st of January....

:blink: :w00t: :blink:

Did I just finally find an actual ADV? on the first try??! This is the most wonderful eggy custard vape I have EVER tasted. I can't wait to give CB a try (other bottle I ordered), but I think I might be good, and just put a few mils into a tank and vape the CLS while the CB gets all nice and epic as it ages. I can certainly see an order for at least two 50s come pay day....

Clark, absolutely amazing vape, I don't know how you do it brother, but keep it up man! :thumbs:

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Heya all, just wanted to say that I got in my very first NT order, and I popped some CLS into a dripper (micro coil, 2.0 ohms, and cotton, of course!)... fresh out of the box, born on date of the 31st of January....

:blink: :w00t: :blink:

Did I just finally find an actual ADV? on the first try??! This is the most wonderful eggy custard vape I have EVER tasted. I can't wait to give CB a try (other bottle I ordered), but I think I might be good, and just put a few mils into a tank and vape the CLS while the CB gets all nice and epic as it ages. I can certainly see an order for at least two 50s come pay day....

Clark, absolutely amazing vape, I don't know how you do it brother, but keep it up man! :thumbs:

And then if you get bored you can make Naki's blend which is 50/50 for each :D

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I think you did! And there's nothing wrong with more than one ADV cause once you order more you're not gong to know what to vape first. :lol:

Enjoy!!!

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3
True enough, I've been a big (and still am) fan of some other liquids, but this stuff is amazing... there's no other way to describe it. My SO LOVVVVVVVES how it smells too!

And then if you get bored you can make Naki's blend which is 50/50 for each :D

This sounds awesome, I'll have to give that mix a try once I've given CB a try on its own too....

In fact, Clark, as you can now see, I've changed my sig banner over to a NT one. (used to be a REO one, if that gives you any indication how much I love this stuff!)

Its
that
damned
good!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
True enough, I've been a big (and still am) fan of some other liquids, but this stuff is amazing... there's no other way to describe it. My SO LOVVVVVVVES how it smells too!

This sounds awesome, I'll have to give that mix a try once I've given CB a try on its own too....

In fact, Clark, as you can now see, I've changed my sig banner over to a NT one. (used to be a REO one, if that gives you any indication how much I love this stuff!)

Its
that
damned
good!

Oh and since you're a Reonaut mixing in the same bottle is allllllll good ;)

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Ohhhh!!!! Fenris!!!! I am so glad you now see why I was so excited in the halo chat! Also, equal parts of GCD and CLS/CB/BM is a delicious combination! This is AhFeckthis btw.lol
I bet! I've got some Frenilla and Gravity awaiting shipment, I might have to toss some GCD onto the order for my 50s of CLS (and now CB.....soooooooooooooooooooo good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread