Going to be getting two REO's, but have some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearalis

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
UT
So, all in all i'll be spending $450 to get me setup with two REO's. I've lurked and learned a ton reading through posts here, and hell, I may be getting the REOs just to be part of this amazing community (just kidding, the reo's look bad ... and the community is just a huge bonus!) I'll be getting 4 18650 batteries, a 4 port charger, an ohm meter, 2 reomizer 2.0, and 2 REOs, wick and coil. Anything i'm missing? (I'm getting two because my gf wants one as well, lol.)

That being said, it's going to take me a few weeks to come up with that cash. I'm vaping a silverbullet, it's been my only mod that I use for the past 3 years. (I have two makos but I don't really use them.) I'm running 4.8v nimh batteries on them. My question is could I possibly get the Reomizers, 18650s, meter and charger and use them on our silver bullets until I come up with the other 288 for the REO's? Also, I've been looking at the mods, and with the black sides and white front, is the white only on the front slide or is it white in the back as well with only black wrapping around the outside? I've read that rob is going to be coming out with sub ohm mods for the REO's, should I wait until those come out or would I be waiting a long time?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
First question--I'd add at least 1 extra spring, a couple extra post screws for the rm2s, extra bottle or two, and maybe an extra oring for the rm2.

Color--no, the white is the color of the door, that just slides in the front. The black covers the back as well.

Timing/subohm--Rob's suppliers say parts there about mid-march. He's said he's going to retrofit all existing stock. If that's too long, he'll be selling upgrade kits at that time for a couple more bucks than the rebuild kits run. So maybe 25-30 there.

Hope this helps. Good luck. You're making the right call going for two.

Sent from my mobile

Last edited:

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
you are pretty much set, are you getting the aw imr 18650s? button tops are best for the reo...

the new kit that will be done within a few days of 14 march will be ideal, not just for sub ohmers... it is also going to decrease the voltage drop...

i would consider grabbing an extra battery or two...

the reo is going to be wild... uhm youll need to get some polish for your silver bullet... you might find the urge to toss it into the classies after you get the reo...

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Here's a visual for you.

REO TUXEDO.jpg

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I don't see why you couldn't use the RM2 on you bullet as a dripper. If you are getting a regular Grand then you would get a milled RM2 to fit on it. THe milling might look a little strange on the silver bullet but it would be functional. If the silver bullet takes 18650s with a nipple top then all should be well with AW IMR 1600s or 2000s.

Fearalis

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
UT
I don't see why you couldn't use the RM2 on you bullet as a dripper. If you are getting a regular Grand then you would get a milled RM2 to fit on it. THe milling might look a little strange on the silver bullet but it would be functional. If the silver bullet takes 18650s with a nipple top then all should be well with AW IMR 1600s or 2000s.

Awesome. I don't mind looking strange, I vape on a cartomizer and drip into it instead of using a tank. I thought about getting the provari, but figured I hate tanks, and this looks 10x better and I keep hearing about people selling their provari's and other mods to get these. I'm excited, and a bit frustrated I don't have the money right now so I can just order mine. But as I browse the mods, all I can think is;

Soon-my-pretty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread