Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Ok ... so with all the ranting, and hoopla going on these days surrounding China made e-cigarette products, I thought it would be fun if those of us who LOVE CHINESE PRODUCTS, would show China some love by posting our Made in China setups :D

Whatever you post, it has to be made in China (not necessarily purchased directly from) .. Show us your Mech mods, VV APV's, rba/rda's, drip tips, clearos, and all vape related made in China gear.

Let's Celebrate the Year of the Horse e-cigarette style! :2cool:

I'll go first ... my latest acquisition a Crystal inlaid Magneto clone w/Fogger V3, shown again with a Caravela clone 18350 w/Kraken clone, and Beautiful Drawtube V4 (Gus telescope clone) w/Youde/UD AGI in dripper mode.

Last edited:

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Screenshot2014-02-04at42016PM_zps26c5e06c.png

(too soon??):p

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Whats the one on the end?

Beautiful Drawtube V4/Gus telescope clone in 350 mode w/UD-AGI in 22mm dripper mode. :) I have used this set up in either Genesis Tank mode or dripper mode everyday since I got them, love it! These were both purchased from US vendors, but both are China products.

And that's a Mflux drip tip, not sure what country of origin for the manufacturer :unsure:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I was thinking that just about 100% of all the cartomizors, clearomizors and all the rest of it used for vaping is all made in China (no mater what the company name is on the packaging).

Jeeeze, I am willing to bet that over 90% of all the various batteries also are manufactured in China.

So, when you ask ... "Show me your China setups", a photo of about any of this stuff we buy would qualify.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Mine...although I think I will dump everything other than the (Kicked) Nemesis. I ordered two more Nemesis units and a pair of Kick2's as backups after using the one below for the past week. Works perfectly for me with the Kayfun and my carto tanks.

mods.jpg

Nice ... I really like the Sigelei Zmax, even though its VV, it has the look of a telescopic mech. If I get another VV it would be this, or the SVD, even though I am all about the mech these days.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
View attachment 302539

All made in china as far as i know :p

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

I like this one the most ... I think I have the Galileo on my wishlist ... I have many things on my wish list :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread