Got my free samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
It was time to clean a Triton tank anyway, so when it was done, I decided to try my new free samples.

I got 5ml of 24mg VS4 and RY4. I decided to go with VS4, since Halo's Tribeca is my ADV. I wanted to really try something different, but still tobacco, so I wouldn't just be comparing a VS RY4 with my usual ADV. I'm glad I tried it. This is a decidedly throatier mix. I hope that makes sense. I didn't understand what people meant in videos when they said they "taste it on the exhale" but with this, I definitely do.

If I didn't know better, I'd say I was getting some nutmeg and/or cinnamon notes in here. For the sake of my tank, I'll hope it's the former. :) It's rich, and darker than Tribeca, which is itself an RY4+AP. I like it a lot. When this tank is done, I'll be able to fill another whole tank. I'm excited to see if this flavor is something I can add to my rotation.

Nice work, gang at VS.

Wes

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
RY4 and VS4 - no problem, it was my fault for not checking more carefully before muddling up the boxes:p I'm thrilled to have them - thank you again so much;)

If you can tell me which flavors you have, I can probably give you a reasonable description of the flavors so you can determine which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread