M-1 tank, how to fill

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Well, ok, I got it. It worked for a little bit, taste was wonderful. Now, I can get no vape. Found out the hard way to NOT open the bottom coil while liquid in tank:confused:

Anyway, not sure if I somehow blew the coil or what. Any suggestions?

The only way to really blow a coil is if you crank the dial all the way up at once and even then you might get a burnt tasting vape before the coil actually burns out.

I'm guessing that maybe the coil is not screwed in evenly to the base and/or the bottom center pin on the tank is not making solid contact with the battery's center post? If this happens it will not fire the atomizer. It may appear to be dead (no vapor) though really is a connection issue that can be remedied quite easily.

SSV2

:smokie:

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
The only way to really blow a coil is if you crank the dial all the way up at once and even then you might get a burnt tasting vape before the coil actually burns out.

I'm guessing that maybe the coil is not screwed in evenly to the base and/or the bottom center pin on the tank is not making solid contact with the battery's center post? If this happens it will not fire the atomizer. It may appear to be dead (no vapor) though really is a connection issue that can be remedied quite easily.

SSV2

:smokie:

It was the bottom center pin. Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread