Not open for further replies.

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
I don't need that ...
It's too expensive ...
I can get two or three others for the same price ...
It can't be THAT great ...
blah blah blah ...

Heh heh. I get it now.

IMAG0155.jpg

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
Are we still awaiting delivery?

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Lol. Just came back to this thread. After waiting by the window for the mailman (an hour late dammit!) the package came in along with my first IBTank. Loving it so far! Vape is very smoothe and I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. Honestly the Provari was a second choice to the Svoemesto Semovar (which I ordered at the same time, yet has another week to arrive?) but now I'm hoping I like the SM as much.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lol. Just came back to this thread. After waiting by the window for the mailman (an hour late dammit!) the package came in along with my first IBTank. Loving it so far! Vape is very smoothe and I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. Honestly the Provari was a second choice to the Svoemesto Semovar (which I ordered at the same time, yet has another week to arrive?) but now I'm hoping I like the SM as much.

I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed with the SvoëMesto Semovar.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

the Provari topped with IBTanked is a fantastic trouble free vape experience :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread