Status
Not open for further replies.

StrappedKaos

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Raleigh,NC
I own both....
Aqua is in hybrid mode on my brass origin.
kayfun is on my Nemesis.

The major diff. I see are that the kayfun is a little easier to fill using check valve or bottom port depending on which model, Top fills on both are similar in own rights.
I really dont enjoy the dual coil builds but the aqua is not bad compared to rda's and such with duals, The main diff. between the single coil Kayfun(chimney,horizontal) and the Aqua dual anyway you build it is the vape....The Kayfun is a cooler vape and has decent flavor, The Aqua is always hot for me no matter the ohms even at 1-1.8 it's still a hot vape which some enjoy.
I have used my Kayfun as a bedside vape at night before bed since it seems to be my go to, THe Aqua is ADV except early morning and night as it is a flavor/cloud machine and hot. I will use my helios in early morning at a higher ohm to wake up easy then as day goes on I need more punch and either use another helios at .6 ohms or the Aqua depending on what Im doing.

All in all they are both great for diff. reason and the only reason I have the AQUA was to run Hybrid but I am glad I did as it's a great vape, The Kayfun is just as good but for the diff. reason's. Hope this helps alittle.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Have both the Aqua and the Russian. Both provide excellent Flavor and satisfying quantities of Vape. A lot depends on how low you want to go in on your Build ohms. The Aqua is ideal for low sub ohm vaping. Currently have a dual vertical mounted micro coil twisted 28 amg build at .3 ohms. My Russian has a dual series vertical mounted micro with Mundy Magic Twisted Ribbon at 1.3 ohms vaped at 20 watts. Both have extraordinary flavorful vape, of real decent quantity. Both should be in ones rba tank collection, and also the Flash-e-Vapor V2 rba, which is my favorite of all three. Only own one Russian and Aqua, own 3 Flshi's, My first was the Authentic, the second 2 are clones. they vape good at every ohm build I made from .6-1.8 ohms.. Easy to build, fill and maintain. Can re-build without emptying the tank.

There are many fine rba's out there, just have to find the 6 or 8 ones that you really like. One is no better than the other, they all have their own characteristics that I quite enjoy. Wouldn't part with any of them.

Got to start you collection some where, Choose the one you like best for the start or addition to ones collection. If it is your first rba, the flashi and the Kayfun/Russian, would be the better choice. The Aqua is a lot more intense to build and tune in for your desired style, Flashi and Russian much easier to build and vape great from the first build.

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
Which one is better in your opinion and why?

Aqua has dual coil post (larger coils, low ohms because of parallel circuit) and liquid flow control. Its a little smaller in it still holds at least 3ml of juice. It looks great and i think its gonna be great!

Kayfun is a little larger, it has single coil design which makes it easier to build. Its great atomizer.

I dont own aqua yet, but i am getting it in few weeks. Cant wait to have and vape on 2 of the best rbas at the moment. :)

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've built coils on aquas twice, I will not buy one and will take my Kayfun over one of those every time. It's a cool design but I don't care for it's over complication. Never have airflow or juice flow problems with a Kayfun either.

Anyways I have had mixed results with the aquas, Kayfun works perfect every build and no fiddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread