product shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Dannoman can answer, but I believe he has stated in the past, no local pick-up.

I'm really sorry that you have to live in Texas. Better luck next life.

Say what? Texas is the best state to live in I.M.O. and if Dan does not want to sell face to face with vapers in his area, its his loss not mine. My money sepnds just fine at other shops in the area.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Say what? Texas is the best state to live in I.M.O. and if Dan does not want to sell face to face with vapers in his area, its his loss not mine. My money sepnds just fine at other shops in the area.

Let Danno answer ya, not me. ;)

Drive Friendly!

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA

well to be fair GotVapes isn't a brick and mortar .. its just not set up for face to face sales.. tho if you do order and choose the first class mail option it should arrive the next day, being local ..don't hold me to that as i may be wrong.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
omg go skeeterssss........... haha you're in Sugar Land...sorry but the reason we don't do locals is because we are not setup in a store front but if you get an order in by 2:30pm or so our time you'll have it almost def in your box by next day or morning :)

To Evilminded: Hey guy, I am sorry but no we don't do pickups. We are not setup for it. We have bandied around the idea of a B&M but not at this time. Sorry!

meaning you dont have the proper permits or licences?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread