Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I don't have a halfling. These are two standard tanks, one on the left is a 19mm one, right is a 22mm one. They have Sophia atomizers in them, that's why they stick up so far. A regular carto will fit so it lines up with the bottom and top caps of the tank.

sophia.jpg

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
No, It's a Loki ring. I got it before IBTanked started making them.

Gotcha, thanks again.

Alrighty then OCD, those pics helped a lot. I was considering the Halfling as a means to keep the overall PV length down.
After seeing the pics I'm of a mind to go ahead with a Standard.

Enabling being the name o' the game on this forum, those first pics from Susan have me thinkin' I need to get one each of the 19 and 22mm!

Lookin' at new gear and so often it's the case..... ya can't get just one! Thanks (-:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
The halflings are really cute and I would have got one but I decided to go with the 19mm for my first one since it's easier to add juice to the tank since it's longer and there's more leeway pulling the carto out halfway. Then I got the 22mm one because I liked the look. I decided to stick with standard size tanks because then I don't have to buy two different size cartos. And I hear the standard size tends to wick better than the XL size cartos. Not sure if this is true as I've never tried the XL cartos.

You won't be disappointed in any IBTanked tanks. They are awesome quality for at a great price.

Gotcha, thanks again.

Alrighty then OCD, those pics helped a lot. I was considering the Halfling as a means to keep the overall PV length down.
After seeing the pics I'm of a mind to go ahead with a Standard.

Enabling being the name o' the game on this forum, those first pics from Susan have me thinkin' I need to get one each of the 19 and 22mm!

Lookin' at new gear and so often it's the case..... ya can't get just one! Thanks (-:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I have three of the "halflings" and personally find that I love them for juices that I am not quite sure of yet or ones I only like once in a great while, once I know it's a juice that I am going to be refilling often, out come the "big boys" ;)

Most of my tanks are 22mm, (think I have a 19mm around here somewhere) but I also have three Silver Bullets and they are all adorned with the 25mm tanks, now those are for all of my "go-to" juices :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Ed, thats a Light Toxic Swirl with a Light Gold Swirl over it.

BTW, I love that picture and wish we had our IBTpro 22s then so I could have had a ring on it. I actually interrupted a meeting that was costing us over $500 an hour between the Attorney and Accountant to take it :D Also if you note the IBTanked, Inc. on the Corporate Binder. They actually charged more for not all caps, wasnt much just a few dollars but our Attorney knew how we wrote the business name and had them do it this way for us. Small things I know but in the grand scheme it is usually the small things that give us those extremely satisfying smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread