Consistency issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

thared33

Aug 14, 2013
usa
First, Ikenvape is a good company and this isn't a complaint post. I'm just curious about others' experiences.

I've ordered maybe 20-25 atomizers from Ikenvape over time, usually i06s and 510s. There seems to be a big issue with consistency because out of the ones I got, maybe 5 of them were OK. The others had to be replaced, but the thing with that is once I got replacements, those had the same problems too. I'd have felt like I was nagging if I kept going back and forth getting replacements.

There's a terrible burnt taste to them and it just can't be user error or battery issues seeing as other brands have worked well.

Am I just unlucky and getting bad batches?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
First, Ikenvape is a good company and this isn't a complaint post. I'm just curious about others' experiences.

I've ordered maybe 20-25 atomizers from Ikenvape over time, usually i06s and 510s. There seems to be a big issue with consistency because out of the ones I got, maybe 5 of them were OK. The others had to be replaced, but the thing with that is once I got replacements, those had the same problems too. I'd have felt like I was nagging if I kept going back and forth getting replacements.

There's a terrible burnt taste to them and it just can't be user error or battery issues seeing as other brands have worked well.

Am I just unlucky and getting bad batches?

Every vendor like ikenvape that has their own attys have a different technique for using them. It sounds like you're not using them in the proper fashion. If you look in the stickies above you'll find a host of information from Switched or Loft on the way to use them. Another I06 lover is Wharf. PM Wharf and he can also help you.

thared33

Aug 14, 2013
usa
Like I mentioned it just can't be user error. I've done some reading over time and tried a few tricks, but it's the atomizers, not my technique. When I say they have a burnt taste, I mean they have it literally all the time no matter what I do. From the first drag until I throw it out, it's making me choke.

Really, it's just not user error. Some of them worked fine (best atomizers I've ever tried), but ironically the ones that don't are the worst.

Also, I want to mention again that Ikenvape is a good company. I just seem really unlucky with getting bad batches.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Like I mentioned it just can't be user error. I've done some reading over time and tried a few tricks, but it's the atomizers, not my technique. When I say they have a burnt taste, I mean they have it literally all the time no matter what I do. From the first drag until I throw it out, it's making me choke.

Really, it's just not user error. Some of them worked fine (best atomizers I've ever tried), but ironically the ones that don't are the worst.

Also, I want to mention again that Ikenvape is a good company. I just seem really unlucky with getting bad batches.

You are very unlucky then because as long as I've been reading about I06s no one has had that kind of luck. If they don't work for you I would find one that does. I'm very sorry you're having such bad luck with them. But again, I would PM Wharf, Switched or Loft as they are I06 experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread