Newest Version KayFun Lite PLUS RBA TANK Here Now at GotVapes - Stainless, Easy Build - Video Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
kayfunlite.png

kayfunlite_1.png

kayfunlite_2.png

kayfunlite_3.png

kayfunlite_4.png

kayfun Lite PLUS rba 4ml tank with Adjustable Air Flow - STNLS
$34.95

Introducing the KAYFUN LITE PLUS! What we have here is a quality build stainless clone that has improved on the original KayFun Lite with the addition NOW of an adjustable air flow divet that is adjusted with the included hex key. This is the PLUS feature of the KayFun Lite, the latest version.

This is an all stainless build and incorporates a removeable 510 drip tip. You no longer need a 510 adapter as you do on the KayFun. You can use most of your 510 drip tips to exchange out on th eone that ships with our KayFun Lite Plus.

Difference between KayFun Lite and KayFun 3.1:
  • The Lite has the same great performance but is about 5-8mm shorter in Height.
  • There is no additional poly carbonate tube
  • Filling valve is at bottom
  • Each takes approximately 4ml of eJuice
  • Comes pre-wicked and coiled
  • KayFun Lite provides you conveniences of a removable 510 drip tip so you can use your own without the use of a special adapter.

In addition to adjustable air flow the KayFun Lite also provides an adjust center pin using a flat head screw driver, you can adjust your center pin connection.

Overall this is a FUN, easy to rebuild, high performing RBA Tank. Some tips include tucking your wick into the chimney well that your juice will flow around, tucking loosely so as not to constrict and block juice in the channels. Also, prime your new coil wick assemblies. Juice feed is accomplished through upward pressurization as you take your draws with juice flowing along the side and upward channels of the unit.

The video below is an excellent review on the original KayFun Lite but provides Todd's concise impressions and comparisons in all of 15 minutes with a build section starting at around 5 minutes. Also beware that Todd mentions there is no adjustable air flow with the Lite but we are carrying the LITE PLUS version that DOES have adjustable air flow!

Last edited:

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Hey Fellow Gotvapiens, Woody here! I got my Kayfun this morning(tks Danno) Disassembled, cleaned it up a little and built my own coil for it with 30ga kanthal and silica wick. Locked it in at about 1.89ohms. Loaded that puppy up and the vape was on! I have to agree with Todd in his review, flavor and vapor is just magnificent! I love this thing, WOW! I have done and have a lot of rebuildables but this is one of the best!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks so much....

Ahh, to heck with it. Ordered. Beats a slow boat from China via ********. I got some Aquas and Tridents on the way there, but that is a story for another day...

You folks are a bang up outfit and I'm happy to give you my business. Keep it up.

--James

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Good to hear Max!

Hey Fellow Gotvapiens, Woody here! I got my Kayfun this morning(tks Danno) Disassembled, cleaned it up a little and built my own coil for it with 30ga kanthal and silica wick. Locked it in at about 1.89ohms. Loaded that puppy up and the vape was on! I have to agree with Todd in his review, flavor and vapor is just magnificent! I love this thing, WOW! I have done and have a lot of rebuildables but this is one of the best!

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I picked up one of these from gotvapes last week and started comparing it to other Kayfuns and clones to see which it matched the closest. I came up with the Tobeco so I ordered a clear section from ******* as well as a parts bag etc and all worked perfectly with it. I loaded it up and started vaping with it on both my Vamo 5 and Lambo 6 with excellent results from both with it. I then changed juices and decided to put in a new coil and cotton wick and it worked even better for me. I've been using it non stop now for about 5 days with several juices, changing the wick only between juices. I've been very pleased with it at this point with the air flow opened a bit. I've been using it with both APV set to between 7 and 8 watts. I also put a wider opening drip tip on it and also fit great as all my drip tips did. All in all I think it was a great buy and will possibly get another down the road a bit. That answered all my previous questions about it and its compatibility with the original Kayfun Lite Plus.

Last edited by a moderator:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I picked up one of these from gotvapes last week and started comparing it to other Kayfuns and clones to see which it matched the closest. I came up with the Tobeco so I ordered a clear section from ******* as well as a parts bag etc and all worked perfectly with it. I loaded it up and started vaping with it on both my Vamo 5 and Lambo 6 with excellent results from both with it. I then changed juices and decided to put in a new coil and cotton wick and it worked even better for me. I've been using it non stop now for about 5 days with several juices, changing the wick only between juices. I've been very pleased with it at this point with the air flow opened a bit. I've been using it with both APV set to between 7 and 8 watts. I also put a wider opening drip tip on it and also fit great as all my drip tips did. All in all I think it was a great buy and will possibly get another down the road a bit. That answered all my previous questions about it and its compatibility with the original Kayfun Lite Plus.
im happy you got it working lovely, we work hard to ensure we get you the latest revisions of these units instead of jumping the gun and dropping inferior product, a satisfied customer is what we strive for, thank you for shopping at gotvapes and welcome to the family

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
im happy you got it working lovely, we work hard to ensure we get you the latest revisions of these units instead of jumping the gun and dropping inferior product, a satisfied customer is what we strive for, thank you for shopping at gotvapes and welcome to the family

I know you do even though I did buy a second David King as my first leaked like a sieve. I found a small O ring was split on one side so I never got to test it out. I bought another that I won't take apart and clean before I fill it with water first. I contacted your CS via email and they told me that the small O ring and a parts list and location will be available soon hopefully. I still for 9.95 wanted to give it a fair shot as it is a natural for smaller amounts when away from home and not using my Nautilus or Kayfun. I've been happy with the Aspire line except for the plastic tanks which do react to lime and cinnamon flavored e-juices so glass is my only other option for my favorites.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I know you do even though I did buy a second David King as my first leaked like a sieve. I found a small O ring was split on one side so I never got to test it out. I bought another that I won't take apart and clean before I fill it with water first. I contacted your CS via email and they told me that the small O ring and a parts list and location will be available soon hopefully. I still for 9.95 wanted to give it a fair shot as it is a natural for smaller amounts when away from home and not using my Nautilus or Kayfun. I've been happy with the Aspire line except for the plastic tanks which do react to lime and cinnamon flavored e-juices so glass is my only other option for my favorites.
Just to let you know I emailed you the pic breakdown of it.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Just to let you know I emailed you the pic breakdown of it.

Thanks for that I got it working without the leak. I found one of the small O rings inside the larger ones in the bag. I was also missing the O ring below the drip tip. No idea why that one wasn't there when I got but it wasn't. I also only had one of the small ones and one of those under the mouth piece. I did get 3 of the large ones though. At any rate once I saw the pictures and compared it to mine I got it working. I will now have two of them which might be great too. Thanks again for the pictures it helped let me see the O ring layout.

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I received mine last week and I finally got around to building it.
First I wanted to mention that your parts pic, the chimney, the one with the o ring, also comes apart, screw fitting, that is important to know.
After watching a few you tube videos on different setups, I decided to go with 28g kanthal 9 wraps single coil (1.5ohms) with organic cotton.
I must say it was very simple but also very enjoyable. I say enjoyable because this is the first build I did that I did not have to do over because it did not turn out good. This one turned out perfect. It does have a whistling sound on the inhale, still working on curing that, something to do with the air hole. Does not affect the great flavor, TH and vapor. I'm vaping at 10w, 70/30 pg/vg. Really a nice unit.

Daddy dan123

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Ohio
Do you still have them. I bought one somewhere else and not liking it. Gone through seven diff setups in two days and can't figure it out. But want another 1. Incase my first is defective or 2. I figure it out and than I'll have two. Until than I been doing "silly pics" with mine as this one. My fave since it's not on a variable vv or vw lol image.jpg
image.jpg

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Do you still have them. I bought one somewhere else and not liking it. Gone through seven diff setups in two days and can't figure it out. But want another 1. Incase my first is defective or 2. I figure it out and than I'll have two. Until than I been doing "silly pics" with mine as this one. My fave since it's not on a variable vv or vw lol View attachment 328202
View attachment 328203

KayFun Lite PLUS RBA 4ml Tank with Adjustable Air Flow - STNLS [gv-KayFunLitePLUS-STNLS] - $34.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread