Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Well I ordered on Friday and got my order today. Very pleased with the service and delivery time.

Well I got 24mg unflavored WTA and I have to say I like it just the way it came. I filled a tank with it just so that I could taste it with out any flavoring. It's good. Not much of a detectable taste to it at all. Just a very small hint of something in the back ground, but I could see being able to flavor this or mix with other premixed flavors without it changing or taking away from the flavor at all. I did add a small amount (a few drops) to another premix and it didn't change the flavor of that juice at all. I didn't don't get a throat hit, but for me that is good, I don't want a strong throat hit, I like it smooth and this is smooth.

The flavor of the Bandana is okay, not bad, but I'm going to have to stick with the Red Tail line as I prefer less PG to VG ratio, I usually vape 20/80 at the very most 30/70. The throat hit was just to much for me. I took some and mixed it 50/50 with my unflavored WTA added a few more drops of banana cream and some EM and it's much better for me now and I expect it to get better after it sits for a few day, but the amount that I mixed up wont last that long. LOL So I'll mix up a bit more later.

Based on my initial afternoon with it, keeping in mind that I have been having a few analogs each day when I would get the itch. I see myself being able to replace those with this. Just as many have suggested, this is "what's missing". I know that everyone is different and it's not a magic bullet, but I feel like it's a little bit magic. After I exhale this, I find myself taking that long deep breath, you know the one, right after you exhale the first good drag off an analog.

Very pleased!!

Edit: I forgot to mention the vapor production is fantastic. I have heard it described as full bodied and I would absolutely have to agree.

Last edited:

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Just out of curiosity, how did you find Aroma?

Here on the Forum. I happened to catch a post where there was some WTA discussion, I don't remember where I was, more then likely general e liquid, DIY or maybe even the newbie forum. Anyways it peaked my curiosity and I started searching the forum for WTA and came across several thing mostly the blogs by D Vap and a few others. So basically I was lurking for a while reading old blogs and posts trying to educate myself about it, learning the difference between WTA and NET, all the while I was really searching for what I was missing, and now I feel like I found it. Had a really good day today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread