Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I just ordered one of these as well from madvapes. They have one picture on there with the metal part of the head unscrewed. If it can be assembled it can be rebuilt. I also bought a single coil head for it, in case the double is different. Here's hoping. Mine should be here in about a week.

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
I just ordered one of these as well from madvapes. They have one picture on there with the metal part of the head unscrewed. If it can be assembled it can be rebuilt.

That's just the full head unscrewed from the base (like how you would replace the entire head with an entire new head). Not the head taken apart.

As soon as you guys get yours, and let us know it can be rebuilt for sure, I will definitely pick up a few.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I just got mine today, vaping with it now. Seems to be fine, I like it. Using it on an MVP 2.0 (also received today). Draw is light, decent vapor production, although I'm not looking for clouds of it. Just enough so that I know I'm getting it. E-juice is an 80/20 pg/vg mix, just menthol. Tastes pretty good through the T-Dux 2.0. MadVapes posted a bit on it in their forum, seems like there are two heads available the ceramic and one with paper in it (??) Apparently the ceramic head leaks a bit with thin juices, the other does not but has it's own drawbacks. Here's a link to the thread so you can figure out what I'm trying to say :)

Edit: Mine measures 2.0ohms on the mvp2, vaping at 7.5 watts. It has 2 air holes in the base part that screws onto the ego threads. Lines are very sleek, looks to be well made, very smooth.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/521069-madvapes-wants-your-feedback.html

All in all, I like it. No leaks so far but I've had clearos before that didn't leak and then started to later. Anyway, the above is my first impression. I only bought one to try it out so I'll use it for a while and see if I still like it. If it continues to perform as it is now it'll become my main clearo for ego threaded devices. If they made one half the size I'd really be happy! (it's about the same height as a PT2 mini.)

Sorry, can't comment on rebuildability as that is a topic I'm not familiar with. Will be soon though!

Kind Regards,
Blackie

Last edited:
Just took my first couple puffs. Can't say it's dramatically different from the other Aro. It comes preloaded with a single coil, but I changed it out for one of the dual coil heads I purchased with it. It appears that the redesign of the coil addresses the leaking issues more than anything else. I was afraid that the body would be thick like the Aro 1. I got used to my Aro 2 sitting flush on top of my ego battery. But it appears to be just slightly wider than the battery itself. I don't have voltage control on my battery so in curious to see how others do on more advanced devices.

natehera.jpg
7u8yryje.jpg
uzytaza5.jpg
4a8edyvy.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread