(CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Hello everyone i am new to vaping and I decided to buy my first mod ever and I really liked the box mods so i picked the innokin iTaste VTR and I also choose to buy the Kanger AeroTank as well I purchased my first and only setup yesterday afternoon and have been vaping ever since. So as of today it will be the first day without a cigarette as I was smoking 2.5 packs a day of marb menthol 100s a day and I really want to quit and hope this will do it for me. This is all new to me and I hope to learn more from being a member on here, I did a lot of research before buying anything and I wanted something with replaceable battery's that was a huge thing for me and also I wanted something that was variable voltage and variable wattage and something well built and constructed that felt nice and good in my hands and i really liked how the tank recess's into the mod so after all of that I felt that the itaste VTR was the one for me and I wanted airflow control and wanted to get a bottom dual coil as I read many great things about them and wanted the glass tank (Pyrex) so from reviews and searching i felt that the Kanger AeroTank would be a perfect combo for me with the VTR so I have the freedom to adjust everything. As for e liquids i choose 2 different tobacco menthol flavors with 24mg of nicotine and another with 18mg. I just wanted to let everyone know I am on the proper track of quitting as the patches and the gum did not work for me. So I just wanted to tell everyone I'm new to this but have done lots of research so I know enough that got me to choose a box mod over a basic starter kit with ego battery's.

Thanks...

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
Welcome to ECF

You've made a top notch choice on APV and topper to boot. I hope you love it as much as I love my setup :D

Anything that works is top notch, hope you beat the stinkies

I couldn't quit on nic replacement (patches, gum, sprays, tablets, hypnotherapy) and cracked it with Vaping. Sounds like you are already well on your way :toast:

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Welcome to ECF

You've made a top notch choice on APV and topper to boot. I hope you love it as much as I love my setup :D

Anything that works is top notch, hope you beat the stinkies

I couldn't quit on nic replacement (patches, gum, sprays, tablets, hypnotherapy) and cracked it with Vaping. Sounds like you are already well on your way :toast:

Thanks I'm loving it already :)

Brick

Jul 20, 2010
NOVA
Congrats on taking the first step on quiting smoking. Two suggestions.

1. Keep track of how much money you are saving by not smoking. Two and a half packs a day not being paid for will pay for your new APV in less that a week. :) After that you are making money. At least that's the way I looked at it. haha.

2. Don't be scared to try different flavors. When I first started to vape, I was determined to find a flavor that tasted like my marlboro lights. You aren't going to find an e liquid that tastes exactly like your brand. So just find a few flavors you like more than smoking. I don't even vape tobacco flavors. Banana cream pie, and cinnamon flavors kept me from going back to smoking.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Congrats on taking the first step on quiting smoking. Two suggestions.

1. Keep track of how much money you are saving by not smoking. Two and a half packs a day not being paid for will pay for your new APV in less that a week. :) After that you are making money. At least that's the way I looked at it. haha.

2. Don't be scared to try different flavors. When I first started to vape, I was determined to find a flavor that tasted like my marlboro lights. You aren't going to find an e liquid that tastes exactly like your brand. So just find a few flavors you like more than smoking. I don't even vape tobacco flavors. Banana cream pie, and cinnamon flavors kept me from going back to smoking.

Thanks it's been all day today without one cig I'm happy sp far i hope it stays like this...

Yea I understand I'm just starting out with 2 menthol flavors I like alot and go from there, it seems like there is so many lol

Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
The VTR wasn't yet available when I quit, but I like it a lot. I like the box mod form factor. I use mine with an IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank.

I did start with Blu and Mistic, and the an Ego Twist. While Twists are great for many, I was still looking for a bit more. Then I moved on to better VV devices.

Good luck and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread