Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Just got me one of these to try on my Protank 2 and have to admit best 6 bucks I ever spent!. I never liked the tighter draw of the new bases and this way I can adjust it the way I like it.

Just be warned if you try to make the draw too tight it will flood...but it has to be the tightest draw which I don't think anyone would like.

Of course the place I got this from is already sold out. Gonna try it out on my Davide since the bases are interchangable. If it works I see another Davide or Protank 2 purchase in my future.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Just got me one of these to try on my Protank 2 and have to admit best 6 bucks I ever spent!. I never liked the tighter draw of the new bases and this way I can adjust it the way I like it.

Just be warned if you try to make the draw too tight it will flood...but it has to be the tightest draw which I don't think anyone would like.

Of course the place I got this from is already sold out. Gonna try it out on my Davide since the bases are interchangable. If it works I see another Davide or Protank 2 purchase in my future.

So did it work on your Davide? I too have wanted to try this, but for whatever reason I just haven't yet. I have screwed it on, and seems it will seal alright, but haven't put any liquid in to test.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
First one I got came from here. Second one I got came from this supplier. They sell out fast from every vendor, so when you see them in stock, grab them quick.

Don't think they work on the mini. I don't have one, but my understanding the mini uses ego threading, These are 510 only. I guess really it depends how the rest of the base is constructed to know it it work or not. Would be nice though if it will. I'd pick up a couple minis for tester tanks. Hate not filling a full size all the way to the top, and sometimes juices suck and need dumped back in the bottle.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
ty

both sites are out of stock ... what was the price shipping included ? Its a dollar cheaper on the kangertech u.s.a site, but that won't matter if the shipping is more expensive.

I suppose you could use an ego to 510 adapter in addition to the aerotank base, but that might look ridiculous, plus there would be significant voltage drop also !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread