Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I just got my Vamo V2 yesterday. AW IMR batts of both sizes. Surprise, the current V2s have the replaceable top cap now. The 510 threads are excellent, at least on this one. So far, so good. I went from Halo Tritons to this. It is a nice upgrade! Now if I can only find a 510 to Halo atty connecter! The 510 to Ego one I have does not work. ;) -Vape on!

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
I used a V1 for over a year, and loved it. After much abuse, it finally starting giving out just recently. Just replaced it with a V5, and am loving it just as much. Maybe even more, because I like the OLED screen over the LCD screen.

You really can't go wrong with a Vamo. My first mod was a Bolt. Going from that to a Vamo was a huge difference, and since I don't sub-ohm, and love the consistent hit on VV/VW mods from full battery to a dead battery, I can't bring myself to go back to a fixed volt mod or mechanical.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I love my Vamo. I have a V3, and when I'm not using a mech, I usually use the Vamo.

Then you sir might be interested in THIS:
1521100-1.jpg

Use your Vamo AND your Mech!!

Vamo 5S Variable Volt/Watt Control Head for Mechanical Mods OLED screen / stainless steel
$25.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread