Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
coolfireII.png

coolfireII_1.png

coolfireII_2.png

coolfireII_3.png

coolfireII_4.png

innokin CoolFire II Variable Wattage Kit - Black & Jungle Camo

You couldn't find a more perfect form factor than a nice bulbous style that fills our your hand allowing your fingers to easily wrap with no strain on your wrists and fingers. This 18350 mod is a pleasure to use and hold!

A 5 amp switch also provides you the ability to vape a carto or atomizer down to 1.0ohm with confidence!

This is a KIT, providing an Innokin iClear 30B tank, the B stands for bottom coil. This coil is changeable but we do not carry the replacement coils at this time.

• Variable Wattage via a solid metal ratcheting wheel at the top from 7.0 to 12.5 in increments of .5
  • 5 amp switch with 7 amp fuse for extra safety protection.
  • Can go down to 1.0 ohm resistance on attys and cartos.
  • Provides battery charge level indicator when you press the fire button via a color scale outlines in the manual.
  • Short circuit protection
  • 3 Click on off firing button...very nice tactile feel on this semi-horn style button
  • Low Voltage Warning to preserve your batteries charging integrity.
  • 10 second vape cut off
  • Plenty of vent holes at base
  • 510 with removable collar revealing eGo compatibility.
  • Kit comes with one iClear 30B tank.
  • Gift box, and manuals for the unit and instructions for filling and using the tank.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Next to come is an AK-47 mod, followed by a suicide bomber's vest mod kit. :(

One more reason that government is gonna get involved. :( :(

Sorry for the downside post right on top of your announcement, Daniel. I know that this item is not exclusive to GV, but I just don't like to see it available here. I'm sure militiamen vapers will disagree with me, and I hope it sells well for GV. But I don't like seeing vape gear mixed up with military hardware. :(

Or maybe it's styled after a pineapple, and I'm all wet.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
A pineapple! thats it!

: )

Sorry for the downside post right on top of your announcement, Daniel. I know that this item is not exclusive to GV, but I just don't like to see it available here. I'm sure militiamen vapers will disagree with me, and I hope it sells well for GV. But I don't like seeing vape gear mixed up with military hardware. :(

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

I agree with you Turts from the first time I saw these. If I were to vape one of these around where I live and the sherriffs dept caught sight of me I'd be in lockdowm within 5 minutes. They don't ask questions first here they react to what they 'THINK' they see and the law around me is nothing to play with. They aren't fair or nice by no means.

I hope they sell and make you guys a million bucks GV. I mean nothing against you Bad & Danno, I truly don't :)

But the idea of this mod and what it looks like scares me for what 'could' happen. I just hope that no one gets hurt or shot at or whatever from these :unsure: Just my opinion of course.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I really do appreciate what you are saying on this. It almost makes you cringe to see the shape of these. I avoided the use of the grenade word in the product description. I'd advise anyone who might purchase these to please use common sense and possibly just use it in your own private setting or in very controlled manageable situations.

As Todd stated in his review, between winces, it is a very practical unit as far as ergonomics. But as Mama and Turts pointed out use common sense, don't take this to a local political rally :O As Turtle said who knows what china will come out with next- a pistol whose mouthpiece is the end of a barrel of a gun? Naw we don't want dat...

Better yet, keep it on your desk as it also doubles as a very cool paper weight due to its heft : P

I agree with you Turts from the first time I saw these. If I were to vape one of these around where I live and the sherriffs dept caught sight of me I'd be in lockdowm within 5 minutes. They don't ask questions first here they react to what they 'THINK' they see and the law around me is nothing to play with. They aren't fair or nice by no means.

I hope they sell and make you guys a million bucks GV. I mean nothing against you Bad & Danno, I truly don't :)

But the idea of this mod and what it looks like scares me for what 'could' happen. I just hope that no one gets hurt or shot at or whatever from these :unsure: Just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread