Hello all - Longtime no see! V4L Wow Vapor Disposable review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
Hi guys,

Been a minute since I've been in the forum worlds... Figured I would stop in to say hi and give you all a quick review. I was asked this week if I wanted to review some product for V4L, ofcourse I said yes. For those who don't know awhile back V4L assembled a few bloggers/reviewers. Guess my name came back up on the list.

First up of the items are the Disposable Ecigs.

Currently I am using the regular Wow Vapor King.

First Impressions - The casing is a papery feel with a squishy carto end and Green light in the ash cap. Morandir Sir has already given specifics so hop over to his info thread for the nitty gritty.

The first draw threw me back to the days of me and that "Guess What day it is" brand of analogs. The tobacco comes off very full flavored with just enough of that ashy taste an Analog would give you.

The switch is very responsive, and the vapor production is on par with a disposable. I've tried others and my favorite was another one that claims to be King. It should probably move over... Smilin has a thrown in his office for a reason. So far this is outlasting that other front runner, and in my opinion the flavor is much better.

My work bans Ecigs, so I am using this on breaks.. 3 breaks in (15 minutes a piece) this has worked very well. I am hoping to get 24 hours of use out of it... which means it needs to make it til 1500 tomorrow (Saturday).

Thats all I really have to say about this that wasn't covered in Morandir Sir's post. I have a few more items I am reviewing and playing around with, plus a few juices. As soon as I get the ok to review them I will do so and make sure links get posted in here. I am assuming my reviews on the new items will debut in a blog, so keep your eyes peeled.

Hello again, and nice to see you all. I am happy to report that I am stil vaping strong and feeling better then I ever have in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread