Copper mech mod. Looking for a nice copper clone to add to my collection. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I've got a copper Caravela clone. It's an EHPro. Mine came from eciggity but I'm sure other vendors have it as well. It's much more well-built than my old(ish) Sigelei 8W.

Here's some photos I took.
12399026505_e7045e74dd_b.jpg

12399165953_364931b934_b.jpg

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
It's listed as sold out because it hasn't gone on sale yet. Patience young Jedi.

I absolutely love this. Do you know a general ETA on this mod?

Edit: Derp.

A few small tweaks to the switch assembly have been made and approved and production is set for mid Feburary. The clones will come set up with a spring as standard but come with a pair of magnets included so you can upgrade the switch if preferred.

Further information will be added as we get it, ETA Feb 2014, worldwide shipping.

Last edited:

Blind Squirrel

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I have a Magneto and really like that switch. I got a Stingray (non clone) about a month ago and that switch is amazing! The throw is very short (but adjustable), smooth and firm. If the clone replicates this well you will be very happy with it. But... the Clone Trooper mod is being packaged with a magnetic switch upgrade when it ships, so it could be pretty good as well.

Land0Calrissian

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2013
Cloud City
I have a Magneto and really like that switch. I got a Stingray (non clone) about a month ago and that switch is amazing! The throw is very short (but adjustable), smooth and firm. If the clone replicates this well you will be very happy with it. But... the Clone Trooper mod is being packaged with a magnetic switch upgrade when it ships, so it could be pretty good as well.

Absolutely love it, it does make the magneto pretty big compared to other mods I've held- straight up light saber length (fitting because I call my magneto "the darth vapor"). But I 've never had a misfire! I know my friends with sentinel clones have that problem. I'll have to look up that clone trooper mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread