If I love GLV Deadly Sin, what else will I love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
I've been on that elusive juice hunt for a while now and I'm really hoping to cut down on money spent on juice that I don't like. I read a ton of recommendations here and was thinking that if there were some posts specifically starting with a juice we know we love the recommendations that follow have a good chance of being in line with our oh so subjective tastes.

In my case, I have only re-ordered a very few of all I've sampled. So I will start with one of those. I love Good Life Deadly Sin. What else will I love?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
All I can tell you is I love that too and I vape DS about 95% of the time I am awake LOL. The only other flavors that I tend to rotate in are GLV Supersonic and Bangkok Dangerous, Mister-E-Liquid Jamocha Haze and Clever Vape Hazelnut Heaven.

No matter what, I always end up right back on the DS. Its so - delicious and ever changing. Has it been your ADV?

(unflavored is also rather happy)

YMMV

Last edited:

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
I will check those out! I definitely have flavor ADD and a sampling addiction so I always have 4 or 5 handy all day long. DS shot to the top of my list though because I couldn't resist vaping through my first small bottle in record time and re-ordering more right away. It's in my daily selection 99% of the time. Yesterday I even had it in 2 tanks, one I could take with me to work and one for my more fragile gear kept at home.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
deadly sin is what's know as a tino liquid (tobacco in name only)
it's technically a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco is very light in it. i really like deadly sin too, but i do think that other tinos are just as good, if not better.

my favs that r in the same category (and similar to) deadly sin:
Halo - tribecca
Nite Lite vapor - gold
Nicoticket - H1N1
Mad Murdock - 710
the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
Indigo Vapor - Eureka (get it with extra flavor shot imho)

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I like this thread. Deadly Sin is definitely one of my absolute favorites, so I'm always on the lookout for something similar, but different.

Oddly though, I recently discovered that I don't like Halo's Tribeca anymore. I don't know why. When I first started vaping a few years ago it was near the top of my list. Now it tastes....synthetic. I don't think the juice has changed, just my palate....

I'd also add Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty. But beware of imitators! I've tried a few (on purpose) and have always been disappointed at best.
Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
Thanks for the suggestions! I have Tribeca. I only got it recently, tried it once and it wasn't an instant favorite so I will have to go back to it again. I also have some I like from Nicoticket and Vaper Chef but these are new suggestions.
deadly sin is what's know as a tino liquid (tobacco in name only)
it's technically a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco is very light in it. i really like deadly sin too, but i do think that other tinos are just as good, if not better.

my favs that r in the same category (and similar to) deadly sin:
Halo - tribecca
Nite Lite vapor - gold
Nicoticket - H1N1
Mad Murdock - 710
the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
Indigo Vapor - Eureka (get it with extra flavor shot imho)

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
I like this thread. Deadly Sin is definitely one of my absolute favorites, so I'm always on the lookout for something similar, but different.

Oddly though, I recently discovered that I don't like Halo's Tribeca anymore. I don't know why. When I first started vaping a few years ago it was near the top of my list. Now it tastes....synthetic. I don't think the juice has changed, just my palate....

I'd also add Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty. But beware of imitators! I've tried a few (on purpose) and have always been disappointed at best.
Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

I have not tried BB. I think it's the frequent references I see to raisins. I don't really like raisins, the fruit. Does it taste like raisins to you?

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I don't get raisins at all. I get mostly....bakery cookie brownie type goodness. But not as sweet as Deadly Sin. I actually prefer Deadly Sin to Boba's, but it's worth trying.

I have not tried BB. I think it's the frequent references I see to raisins. I don't really like raisins, the fruit. Does it taste like raisins to you?

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I just recently got some DS on a trade as I've been wanting to try it for a long time. I really like it, but I can't vape it all day...it's just too sweet.

You might like Indigo's Five Bucks as well. I haven't had it in a while, and there were a couple reviews that aren't favorable, but it does take 7-10 days to steep and gets better as it ages, so that could be the reason for the bad reviews. I could vape that all day and not get tired of it. It's pretty similar to DS if I remember, but not as sweet.

I was also blown away by Halo Tiki Juice, and I'm not a big Halo fan. I'll be ordering 30 ml of that this month.

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
I've been on that elusive juice hunt for a while now and I'm really hoping to cut down on money spent on juice that I don't like. I read a ton of recommendations here and was thinking that if there were some posts specifically starting with a juice we know we love the recommendations that follow have a good chance of being in line with our oh so subjective tastes.

In my case, I have only re-ordered a very few of all I've sampled. So I will start with one of those. I love Good Life Deadly Sin. What else will I love?

ok
order a sample of nana's nuts from glv.
bounty hunter from nite lite.
hhv dragons fire

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
Yeah, heathersheavenlyvapes.com is probably a good stop on your juice hunt.
Sludge is great. So is Legend. So is Dragon's Fire. So is Heavenly Tobacco....
I could go on, but you get the point.

HHV B&M is about 30 miles from me. I have 3 from them but none are tobacco. Looks like a tobacco tasting session is in order! It's kinda cool that Good Life is also in Georgia, way down south from me. The only reservation I have about HHV is flavor strength. The ones I have from them are moderate flavor to me and that is with me specifying that I like strong, strong flavor in my sweet juice line up.

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
HHV B&M is about 30 miles from me. I have 3 from them but none are tobacco. Looks like a tobacco tasting session is in order! It's kinda cool that Good Life is also in Georgia, way down south from me. The only reservation I have about HHV is flavor strength. The ones I have from them are moderate flavor to me and that is with me specifying that I like strong, strong flavor in my sweet juice line up.

I don't think many juices are as sweet as good life juices. Maybe bounty hunter is kind of close and it is a nice flavor.

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
I wonder if I got a bad batch of DS? I let mine steep well over a month now, and popped it my REO and it has a chemically after taste to me, that makes it difficult for me to enjoy it.

El Kamino however, which steeped just as long is lovely!

I had the same problem with Deadly Sin. When I first tried it, it was so good that I saved it for later and went on to vape other GLV flavours. After about 3-4 weeks when I tried it again, it had a horrible aftertaste. At first I thought it were the coil head but I tried it in different tanks and still got the same strong chemical taste.

I ordered mine around January end. Probably bad batch...

Anyone else got this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread