Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
Hiya Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since questions are asked often...Where can I get this type of bottle or graduated cylinder or whatever, I figured I'd post my findings instead of sounding like an old scratchy record and repeating myself. For people who want to buy bulk bottles, without a wholesale account, the following places are available. I personally found that buying bottles from vaping supply companies was too costly for me (in most instances), so I needed another option. Hence, the list.

This list is in no way complete, and while I haven't purchased from all of them, I have also posted sites that are commonly referenced on ecf. If you like a company not on the list, please post so I can add them. Also, if you have had any trouble with any of the companies below, please post as well, so I can take them off the list.

Glass, Plastic Bottles, and Misc. Supplies
Candle Chem Candle Making Supplies, Wholesale Candle Supplies ...
Abundant Health - Your Aromatherapy Accessory Source
AromaTools.com - Aromatherapy Tools and Resources!
Wholesale Perfume Glass Bottles and containers, Sprayer, perfume vials, Lotion bottles, distributor
New Directions Aromatics
Glass Bottles, Plastic Bottles, Glass Jars, Metal Tins and More
Cleveland Bottle - Home - plastic bottles, plastic jars, glass bottles, glass jars, & plastic closures
Plastic bottles, plastic jars and glass containers | Container & Packaging Supply, Inc.
Plastic Bottles Glass Bottles & Jars
E.D. Luce Packaging - Bottles, Jars, Containers, Vials, Pumps, Caps, Sprayers
Freund Container & Supply - Bottles, jars, jugs, vials, and more!
Grainger Industrial Supply - MRO Supplies, MRO Equipment, Tools & Solutions
Wholesale plastic bottles-bottle caps-spray bottles-PET bottles-Midwest Bottles
Packaging Options Direct: Glass Bottles, Jars, Closures & More
SKS Bottle & Packaging
Specialty Bottle - Glass Bottles, Glass & Plastic Jars, Tins, Vials
Sunburst Bottle - Glass, Plastic, & Metal Containers
The Cary Company - Specialty Chemicals, Packaging, Industrial ...
U.S. Plastic Corporation | Plastic Tanks | Plastic Buckets | Plastic Bottles | Labware | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Laboratory Supplies (including bottles and misc glassware)
Cleveland Bottle - Home - plastic bottles, plastic jars, glass bottles, glass jars, & plastic closures
Home Science Tools | Microscopes, Chemistry Supplies, Biology Supplies
Science Supplies: Molecular Models, Magnets, Test Strips, Magnifiers, Scientific Glassware
The Lab Depot | Laboratory Equipment, Lab Supplies, Science Laboratory Equipment
Science: Lab Equipment
The Science Company®
Science Lab Supplies
Containers

Syringes and other Medical Supplies – Very inexpensive and received package two days after ordering
Medical Supplies | Medical Equipment | Online Medical Supplies

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/

This is a good one too, at least for bottles caps and droppers. About .65 for a 15ml cobalt blue bottle with dropper. Don't know if it's all of the time, but my shipping was free and there are no minimum orders.

Excellent!!! Will add. Thank you!! Free shipping is awesome.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/

This is a good one too, at least for bottles caps and droppers. About .65 for a 15ml cobalt blue bottle with dropper. Don't know if it's all of the time, but my shipping was free and there are no minimum orders.

Haha when I just clicked, I realized I've even purchased from there before. =)

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
that packagingoptionsdirect has the best prices i have seen on cobalt blue bottles. too bad they only have 67 of them left.
how good are the droppers? do they snap as soon as you tighten? or leak? i might do 30 mil bottles for that price

Hey, I haven't gotten their droppers, but another ecf-er has. I've just sent him a pm about them.

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
Hey, I haven't gotten their droppers, but another ecf-er has. I've just sent him a pm about them.

thanks. i just got some in from specialty bottle yesterday. they seem to be pretty good. interested in hearing about this place.

Any reason for cobalt blue instead of amber?

i have been using 15ml plastic since i started a few months ago. i am about to go with a new name and expand in my area, then use my five best sellers for a premium line. i figure since everyone uses clear or amber... why not be different and use the blues. but other than that... no reason at all. i just got six of the amber and the blues in. and i have six different label colors/types. so im gonna put them on all the bottles and whichever looks the best is the color im gonna go with. but i think the blues are going to look the best. they sure are purdy.

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
We are mildly concerned about leaching from plastics and want to switch to glass. We are doing the same in clearos and tanks. Of course used empty plastic bottles are somewhat cheaper and amber is cheaper than the blue.

If you can, definitely go for the amber, glass that is. It has the most protection against light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread