Aroma's Red Tail Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I am thinking of dropping some flavors from the Red Tail line that are less than steller sellers: Tooty Fruity, Pomegranate, Pear Tart, Peachy Keen and Snickerdoodle. I would love feedback from the forum...would anyone be heartbroken if these flavors went away.

We are looking to add some new flavors that Jerry has been experimenting with....especially a more tobacco, less fruity, flavor. Write comments on what flavors you would like to see added to our store. All of this would be helpful to us in reworking our stock in 2014. Thanks, everybody!
best.jpg

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I haven't tried any of those but did order a bottle of snicker doodle to try. It should be here Monday or Tuesday.
hittman, you're gonna love it! :D

I just received my first bottle of Snickerdoodle, and after only going through a couple ml's I would be sad if you guys dropped this one. This flavor is amazing! It has become one of my absolute favorites from Aroma. I plan on picking up more of this each time I order.

I nearly pulled the trigger on some of the others - Pomegranate, Pear Tart, Peachy Keen - but I do have to try and limit my budget *somewhat* ;) I was planning on adding some of these to future orders.

They all sound like excellent flavors, and if they have the same quality as everything else I've had from Aroma, I know they would be wonderful vapes.

Woody

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
hittman, you're gonna love it! :D

I just received my first bottle of Snickerdoodle, and after only going through a couple ml's I would be sad if you guys dropped this one. This flavor is amazing! It has become one of my absolute favorites from Aroma. I plan on picking up more of this each time I order.

I nearly pulled the trigger on some of the others - Pomegranate, Pear Tart, Peachy Keen - but I do have to try and limit my budget *somewhat* ;) I was planning on adding some of these to future orders.

They all sound like excellent flavors, and if they have the same quality as everything else I've had from Aroma, I know they would be wonderful vapes.

Woody

Woody, thanks for your feedback. These flavors are on a special sale now and it would be great to try the Pomegranate, Pear Tart, etc. If you order a couple, I would be glad to toss in a sampler or two. Please indicate that in Special Instructions so it catches my eye.:)

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I got my new Aroma juices nice and quick. Many thanks for including the samplers, Ms Chris! :D

Being that my only decent tank is the 5ml capacity Nautilus, I waited for my Cisco atties to arrive so I can go through and sample all of these much easier. I have to say the flavors are all really good, although some are a bit mild for my tastes.

I think the Tooty Fruity, Pomegranate, Pear Tart, and Peachy Keen are good vapes, but I don't know if I would use them as an ADV. The flavors are great, and would do really well to change up flavors and refresh the palate.

I'm still a big fan of the Snickerdoodle, but if it's not doing well for the business I wouldn't go berserk if you guys did drop it. I too would be interested in seeing what new flavors you guys have in store :)

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I got my new Aroma juices nice and quick. Many thanks for including the samplers, Ms Chris! :D

Being that my only decent tank is the 5ml capacity Nautilus, I waited for my Cisco atties to arrive so I can go through and sample all of these much easier. I have to say the flavors are all really good, although some are a bit mild for my tastes.

I think the Tooty Fruity, Pomegranate, Pear Tart, and Peachy Keen are good vapes, but I don't know if I would use them as an ADV. The flavors are great, and would do really well to change up flavors and refresh the palate.

I'm still a big fan of the Snickerdoodle, but if it's not doing well for the business I wouldn't go berserk if you guys did drop it. I too would be interested in seeing what new flavors you guys have in store :)

I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on dropping some our fruity Red Tail, but members (and Jerry) really want us to keep the Snickerdoodle....so Snickerdoodle will remain. We should have a couple new tobacco-flavored Red Tail in our store by March.

DQuit

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Litchfield, IL
Snickerdoodle is my ADV at the moment. Nothing compares yet. I am a newbie and have just received my third order in just over a week from you. I got a second Snickerdoodle and so wish you had 30 mil bottles. I decided to try out Cinnamon roll and Granny's apple pie that came in this order. I will be heart broken if you discontinue snickerdoodle.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I already decided on the DHT, I did look at the tobacco road, and will probably try this at some point as well. I need to determine what mg to get. I usually vape either 18 or 24 depending and alternating as well. I'm not after the TH and know that I probably shouldn't go 24, wonder if 18 would be okay or if I should go down to 12. :confused:

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
The tobacco road is sweet. Not as sweet as DHT but it is good. It is one of those ones that is hard to say what it tastes like. It's a mix of different flavors.

That sounds good and like something I would like, I need to try the snickerdoodle too, so maybe next order can be those. I just placed my order, I went with DHT and Miami Cream Brulee........and I was super happy, there was VS WTA available. :wub:YIPPIE Wasn't out yet, but I am down to less then about 6 - 7 ml, so this is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread