GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
Thanks, I will try it. But the only problem is I really don't have any good surface to put force on now that one post has broken off. I don't mind scratches on the bottom and hidden areas, but really do not want to scar up the exterior of the base. Unfortunately I have not been able to locate anything non marring for gripping it.

Do you have a wide rubber band you could wrap around the base for grip?

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I think he handled himself just fine. Not rude, just expressing his opinion and frustration. Has this become a good news thread only? Your name calling is more out of line...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Respecting your opinion and objectiveness.We all have shown frustration. But the Hhey GP people you think you could"...among with justifying the statement with an amount of money spent was absolutely unnecessary.
It's not impossible to be frustrated and be respectful simultaneously.
Since day one many just pop in for help without hesitation and we help. Always have always will but, when someone says the above gloves are off. My nature, like it or not.
At the end of the day as long as we are still upright and smiling, it's been a good day.

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Excuse me fanboy, but the only person being a douche here is you. I did not attack any forum member specifically, but you did. I think the person or company can stand up for themselves and don't need the pitchfork carrying mob. I don't see anything less juvenile about your personal attack on me.

While I apologize for being mad, but that happens when you spend a lot of money (to me it is) and the parts you get in do not work properly. It was a heat of the moment thing, but it is what it is. I have no problem waiting and seeing how their customer service works.
We all get mad. I also apologize. Let's move on like we should for the greater good.
Is this a brand new Spheroid? I ask because after much use juice can build and create a glue like substance and A boil may help.
And as a gesture I would like to send you whatever you have broken. I guarantee I have spares and am more than happy to help.
Ps the marks are a synch to buff out.

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
As we work through these issues.......I didn't want my question overlooked as to what v3 does for the spheroid versus what I have which is the v2. I think the only thing I have found is it gives you a stronger th, correct? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Easier set up for some with pig knuckle fingers with the ability to use a screw driver

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
As we work through these issues.......I didn't want my question overlooked as to what v3 does for the spheroid versus what I have which is the v2. I think the only thing I have found is it gives you a stronger th, correct? Thanks

I type painfully slow, so this will probably be answered by the time I reply. The v3 kit replaces the thumb posts nuts with screws and new posts for coil installation. Also comes with new orings and insulators. I love the spheroid even more with the v3.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I type painfully slow, so this will probably be answered by the time I reply. The v3 kit replaces the thumb posts nuts with screws and new posts for coil installation. Also comes with new orings and insulators. I love the spheroid even more with the v3.

Thanks for the responses from you and Idaho! So performance wise, not any difference?

Loop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2009
Bellevue,WA
Now I know why I switching to 99% GP Products. Good people...

This is the best group of people I have been around on ECF, the products are the best so I guess everyone here has to be happy.
It must relieve all the tension that a lot of other sub forums have :)

My pleasure Buddy! You are going to love the Heron. I sure do. I can not get over the look and feel.
I think I said the same about the X and still look at it like I just got it.

I can't wait for mine to get here I'm trying to forget that I ordered the Paps v3 and Heron, but you guys keep reminding me with the pics and comments. :p

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Has anyone done any proper voltage drop readings on the x 1.5?
I do and will pm later as I am away now. The only reason is because I swore the GPin hit better than the silver contacts. The readings were identical. Twas in me head mixed with the voices :)

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
I've been trying to distract myself with my new Xbox that was my Valentine's gift (I guess she DOES love me!) It works while I'm playing but every other second is dedicated to vapemail anticipation...

.......I got a card and a bottle of juice.......I hate you.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Hi, it's a sweet citrus berry juice. Here's the site and it has my review on it too.

I'm intrigued and always want to try new flavors I see out of nowhere. Unfortunately that link isn't working. Is that company anything like Jugheads because I tried to order some 007 six shooter and jokesmoke but they wanted me to pay by check since I'm in California and $20+ shipping which is puzzling since I just paid $15 to get a spheroid from GP (in 3 days btw thanks GP!) :unsure: Anyhow I will prolly take the plunge to get some from both company's if possible guess mailing items is a lil different in Canada. I can't wait to try the GVC once I get the spheroid set up!

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
See what I mean? the tension just dissolved in a matter of a couple of posts. Good job guys!
I admit I have a bad Esprit de Corps issue. It's not a bad one to have but can be over inflated. I would do it for anyone here.
In fact, I Pmd that to a buddy here during.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread