World of Vape is AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyPoots

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
Just wanted to give WorldofVape a shout out for AWESOME customer service, fast processing/shipping, and HOLY COW best prices out there! I was a little hesitant to place an order with this company because it was hard to find reviews out there, but saw they are a registered ECF supplier. So, I decided to place my order -- so glad I did! Had all of our items delivered in 3 days! Not to mention our order was perfect – nothing missing, nothing broken, and prices as promised! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I’ve also contacted them here and there for advice/questions and they always reply back quickly and professionally. You can really tell they take pride in their business and care about their customers. I will always check their site before placing my order elsewhere! Best kept secret out there.
http://www.worldofvape.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: thmrill

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Just wanted to give WorldofVape a shout out for AWESOME customer service, fast processing/shipping, and HOLY COW best prices out there! I was a little hesitant to place an order with this company because it was hard to find reviews out there, but saw they are a registered ECF supplier. So, I decided to place my order -- so glad I did! Had all of our items delivered in 3 days! Not to mention our order was perfect – nothing missing, nothing broken, and prices as promised! Smooth transaction from start to finish. I’ve also contacted them here and there for advice/questions and they always reply back quickly and professionally. You can really tell they take pride in their business and care about their customers. I will always check their site before placing my order elsewhere! Best kept secret out there.
WORLDofVAPE - Best Vape - Best Price

I've ordered from them a couple of times myself and my experience has been very much like yours...nothing but positive things to say...

JuicyPoots

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
Last edited:

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
great prices, but limited selection.

i've spoken with the folks from WorldofVapes. they are trying to limit their products so that they can offer a darn good price. as i'm converting to all bottom double coil glassos, they will be my chief supplier for gear. they are the only company that i have seen that offers prices as good as, if not better than, 101Vape.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
i've spoken with the folks from WorldofVapes. they are trying to limit their products so that they can offer a darn good price. as i'm converting to all bottom double coil glassos, they will be my chief supplier for gear. they are the only company that i have seen that offers prices as good as, if not better than, 101Vape.

I hear you, i am not finding fault with their business model, just saying that they are geared toward the beginner vaper. They have selected some very good clearos (anyvape and aspire principally) and good starter kits and offer them at an excellent price, but they offer no mechanical mods, no cartos, no rebuildables, etc ...and even their regulated apv's come in full kit ( again geared toward the beginner ) only ... but if you are happy with aspire products and their replaceable coils for example, this is the place to buy !

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I hear you, i am not finding fault with their business model, just saying that they are geared toward the beginner vaper. They have selected some very good clearos (anyvape and aspire principally) and good starter kits and offer them at an excellent price, but they offer no mechanical mods, no cartos, no rebuildables, etc ...and even their regulated apv's come in full kit ( again geared toward the beginner ) only ... but if you are happy with aspire products and their replaceable coils for example, this is the place to buy !

i hear that they are considering the world of mech mods. i don't think they plan on rba's, but that could change in time. i'm not a beginner, but i found my "perfect vape' in bdc's. i'll be getting a bunch of Nautiluses, and hoping there is a version 2 soon, without the glass tank screw. bdc's are extremely re-usable. this way, i can limit my vaping hobby to actual vaping! :thumb:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
i hear that they are considering the world of mech mods. i don't think they plan on rba's, but that could change in time. i'm not a beginner, but i found my "perfect vape' in bdc's. i'll be getting a bunch of Nautiluses, and hoping there is a version 2 soon, without the glass tank screw. bdc's are extremely re-usable. this way, i can limit my vaping hobby to actual vaping! :thumb:

I actually like what they do to an extent ( find the best devices in some categories, buy in bulk so that they can pass on the savings ). I just wish they had a few devices in EVERY category, and not just starter kits and bottom coil clearomizers. I prefer a single tensioned micro-coil for example. Stock coils are really poor. They use high gauge wire which is cheap, and have them mass produced by low wage workers, thus the hit and miss aspect. Aspire coils are probably the best in the market when they are not defective, but often they are. I am tires of paying $ 10 for a five pack and only 2 or 3 of them perform properly. It takes me 30 minutes every Sunday to rewick my coils which last forever, because i use lower gauge wire and build them properly.

That said if the Nautilus is your thing, WOV has them at the best prices i've seen anywhere, short of ordering them in bulk (50 or more ) from China.

JuicyPoots

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
I haven't tried their juice, but as per the "for beginners"... it works for me, since I'm a beginner. I'm almost 2 months into vaping now. I found the aspire BDC's to be the right tanks for me. Although I did get me a nautilus and I plan on trying a kayfun soon. Their pricing is extremely good, service is top notch, and shipping is fast!

I just wanted to share the link with folks here... I know they are a newer store and are trying to expand. I'm sure they will be getting more stuff as they grow. I just hope they can keep the pricing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread