Brand New Customer Service System Coming This Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Brand new customer service platform coming this week!

We're switching to a completely new customer service system this week that is going to offer huge improvements for our customers! We're very excited about the new system and think you will love it too! We have an IT company helping us make the switch so we anticipate a smooth transition but if you experience any issues this week, please bear with us.

Also, PLEASE NOTE: the "Contact Us" button on the top left side of our website seems to be malfunctioning and e-mails sent to us via this tab are not getting through! We'll have this issue fixed shortly, but please contact us again at: customers@virginvapor.com if you have tried to contact us using this button and have not received a response.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to offering you even better customer service in the future!!!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Yay! Although I must say, ive always had a top notch experience in dealing with patti. That girl is my VV best friend, and I insist you give her a raise immediately ;) the only thing I really could say is I hope this along with your extra staff helps with shipping times. Keep up the good work!

Amy, we've been working hard on every area of filling your orders and have made some drastic improvements on our shipping times. We have several new hires to expedite our fulfillment process and we now have an "Order Queue Watchdog" who's job it is to constantly sweep our order queue to make sure no one gets delayed or left behind and to keep the pressure on. We're working on more refinements but this has already made a huge difference and our team is kicking some serious ....! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
The contact button on our website is now fixed.

The link was completely broken and I have no idea how long it was not working as we only discovered this by getting feedback from several customers. I feel really bad as I suspect there were quite a few customers who tried to reach us via this button and didn't get a reply. My sincere apologies if this happened to anyone and I assure you we always reply to any e-mail that we receive so please give us another shout out if we can be of service!

I'm going to post this is a separate thread as well to make sure people who may have tried to reach us see it.

MadVapa86

Feb 17, 2014
Singapore
The contact button on our website is now fixed.

The link was completely broken and I have no idea how long it was not working as we only discovered this by getting feedback from several customers. I feel really bad as I suspect there were quite a few customers who tried to reach us via this button and didn't get a reply. My sincere apologies if this happened to anyone and I assure you we always reply to any e-mail that we receive so please give us another shout out if we can be of service!

I'm going to post this is a separate thread as well to make sure people who may have tried to reach us see it.

Hi Annette,

I have made an order from you guys on 6th Feb 2014, and have yet to receive my order today. I have contacted your support team (customers@virginvapor.com), and was told there is nothing much they can do about it and advised me to wait... honestly i am very disappointed as this was my first order made with you guys, after seeing all the positive reviews.

In any case, i have contacted my local courier company (SingPost) and they have advised me that a claim for compensation can be made. However this must be filed from the shipper (you guys). They have also confirmed that the parcel was lost.

I sincerely hope that this matter can be resolved soon. Do let me know when i can get my refund. Thank you very much.

MadVapa86

Feb 17, 2014
Singapore
MadVapa86, I'm sorry to hear that the postal service lost your order. I'm sure customer service will be happy to file a claim for you. Please contact them directly for help!

Hi Annette

I have been bounced around by all parties for days trying to resolve this matter. I hope you will personally take a look into this matter. I have already sent your customer service a couple of emails and on both e-mails was just told to wait further... Please understand that i cannot wait indefinitely, my order was placed on 6 Feb 2014.

Since i have already confirmed with my postal company that the parcel has been lost, waiting further will not resolve this matter.

I have explained the situation very clearly in my e-mail... just a suggestion i feel that in future you guys should ship out international orders via registered air mail, that way you safeguard both the customers and yourselves in the event of lost parcels like in my case.

I think that it is only fair that i receive a refund on my USD$159.95 paid for the order.

Please let me know soon.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
We're making the complete switch to our new customer service platform this weekend. We're working out the bugs and so far so good! All tickets are being received and we are starting to reply from our new system.. We are experiencing a little bit of a learning curve but we should be all trained in and up to speed soon.

Going forward, whether you contact us via e-mail or via the "Support" tab on our website, your contact will be turned into a ticket.. The system will e-mail you a copy of your ticket and you'll be able to keep track of the issue with this while we work to resolve it.. We'll also be much better able to track our responses to you, make sure we don't miss anything (much too easy when we were just using e-mail) and also watch our response times and your satisfaction ratings based on your customer service experience.. As we gain experience with the new system, we anticipate that it will radically improve your customer experience!

Thank you for your patience while we make this transition!
Next up, a Live Chat feature and a Help Desk with searchable answers to your most common questions!.:)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
We are experiencing one technical glitch. Some of our replies are being bounced back to us. I've been able to figure out why and our IT department should be able to fix this issue tomorrow. It is only affecting a small number of customers and we'll be sure to resend to you as soon as we get this figured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread