Wow!!! Cafe Mocha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droopy421

Moved On
Feb 11, 2014
Pennsylvania
Café Mocha could be my favorite all time juice!!!!!! That being said I just started 4 days ago. Such a nice blend, smooth as all get out. I love how the coffee hits on the way in and the chocolate on the way out! I may be over reacting since my taste buds have been on hiatus for the last 20 years due to smoking and now after 4 days smoke free even the Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger that I ate tasted amazing! How about that for a flavor Halo? Lol.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
i feel the same about the Belgian Cocoa....now i gotta try the Mocha, diggin thru my thin wallet, man there has to be a 20 stashed somewhere :vapor:

today is my first Day smoke free in about 35 yrs, got up this morn and diddn't even want an analog, i couldn't believe it so i just rolled w/it....since i started vaping about a week now...... before today i was still burning a few.
been hitting the Torque w/a splash of ice....

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Droopy! Glad to see you found us, that was fast! You will get lots of support here and great tips for all your Halo questions. These folks are friendly as heck, and a little on the crazy side, too!

Hi to Elizabeth, also! Don't think I have seen you here before ~ welcome! Another one from KENTUCKY!

You are both officially Halons!
Malinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread