• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Want to go on to the next step up! please give advice here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Ok i think I'm ready to take the next step in my vaping!

Ive gone from

> Cig-a-like cartomizes >

> Ego-Twist VW & A standard Ego battery (3.7v) using mainly several Evods & one mini pro tank.

> I also have a sigelei (not sure what model it is though - (which was very kindly donated to me by Manicmama)

I'm fed up with the messing about with heads and the LEAKING!! :mad:

Can you very helpful people help me make my next purchase please :) :laugh:

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
I recently went from clearomizers to RBA's myself. I bought a Hcigar Nemesis and Kayfun 3.1 and love them! I gave away all my clearomizers to a friend lol.

I had 22 iSmoka BCC Mini's, 4 Protanks, 2 Protanks 2's and 11 CE4/5 style clearo's. The money I spent on new heads for all of them I could have bought about 10+ Kayfuns lol.

I can't recommend Kayfuns enough to you, they really are first class. :)

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
I recently went from clearomizers to RBA's myself. I bought a Hcigar Nemesis and Kayfun 3.1 and love them! I gave away all my clearomizers to a friend lol.

I had 22 iSmoka BCC Mini's, 4 Protanks, 2 Protanks 2's and 11 CE4/5 style clearo's. The money I spent on new heads for all of them I could have bought about 10+ Kayfuns lol.

I can't recommend Kayfuns enough to you, they really are first class. :)

Thanks Randall! I'm pretty much sold on the RBA!

I also want a couple of tanks maybe the iclear range? for going out purposes.

I'm going to buy of Fasttech as the price is important to me!

I've already spent close to £250 on all my stuff so far!

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Thanks Randall! I'm pretty much sold on the RBA!

I also want a couple of tanks maybe the iclear range? for going out purposes.

I'm going to buy of Fasttech as the price is important to me!

I've already spent close to £250 on all my stuff so far! :ohmy:

I bought the Taifun GS for that reason, again it's a RBA and fits nicely on a eGo. I bought all my gear from Vapegeek.co.uk. They only sell Hcigar and you get your items the next day :) I know you'll spend a bit more, but it's well worth it. Fasttech is always hit and miss I believe. At least if you order from Vapegeek, you've always got a vendor you can get in touch with quickly.

Have a look at their site, great prices :)

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
I have Kayfun and Taifun (CLONES) and all that jazz. They don't leak. (Although they certainly CAN if you get them all wrong).

Curiously, I find myself converted to Innokin iClear30S at the moment. I am giving my shi* (shisha!) bottom coil clearos to save the squirrels charity or something.

I have been hearing good things about the iClears30's!

BicStic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Switzerland
Agree with that, over 8 weeks now on the same coil.

Since I got my Kayfun clones all of my other stuff, protanks, evods, ... are no longer in use. I have been using them for about a month now and have only had one problem. I forgot to cover the airflow control with my finger when top filling. Made a mess for a few minutes and then back to normal. I have to agree with liquidator, they really are first class. Even the clones!

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Since I got my Kayfun clones all of my other stuff, protanks, evods, ... are no longer in use. I have been using them for about a month now and have only had one problem. I forgot to cover the airflow control with my finger when top filling. Made a mess for a few minutes and then back to normal. I have to agree with liquidator, they really are first class. Even the clones!

Ok how much can i get clones for? :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Think i'll try one of these:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...entic-innokin-iclear-30s-dual-coil-tank-3-0ml

Also the tanks seem to be plastic could this be an issue?

That's the iClear that I use, the 30S.

The tank is not pyrex, so yes, a sort of plastic. It's supposed to be resistant to cracking. I've been using plastic tanks for ages and vape all the so-called tank cracking liquids.... citrus, cinnamon etc. No problems at all.

Thanks for finding that, I shall buy a few. :)

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
That's the iClear that I use, the 30S.

The tank is not pyrex, so yes, a sort of plastic. It's supposed to be resistant to cracking. I've been using plastic tanks for ages and vape all the so-called tank cracking liquids.... citrus, cinnamon etc. No problems at all.

Thanks for finding that, I shall buy a few. :)

LOl no porblem.

Might get one of those...what about the heads? do you need spare ones?

alternatifer

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Jakarta
Like you, I'm also stepping up in search for a better experience.
Currently i have ismoka ikit, sigelei zmax v5 and nemesis mechanical mod. For the toppers, I've got 2 boge tanks with dct, 1 smoktech dct clone, 1 authentic T3S, and 1 octopus rda.
In my vapemail I'm waiting for taifun gt clone and kayfun 3.1 clone. So excited. :)

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Like you, I'm also stepping up in search for a better experience.
Currently i have ismoka ikit, sigelei zmax v5 and nemesis mechanical mod. For the toppers, I've got 2 boge tanks with dct, 1 smoktech dct clone, 1 authentic T3S, and 1 octopus rda.
In my vapemail I'm waiting for taifun gt clone and kayfun 3.1 clone. So excited. :)

Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk

I have no idea what you just said! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread