Authentic mech mod websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadadarryl

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
Lacey, WA
Hey guys I recently got into mechanical mods and I'm looking into purchasing authentic mech mods and seems like every website I go to either has clones or are sold out on the mod that I want. So I'm asking y'all what reputable websites you guys use to purchase your authentic mods from that has pretty good choices to choose from. Thanks in advance!

cnc sample

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
st louis
What mod are you looking for. That might help some of us point you in right direction. No one place sells everything. Some high end mods only get a limited amount released so if your not sitting there ready to go you miss out. While others might have a prebuy. Or there is always facebook groups or the classifieds in ecf where you can find used items.

crylater

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California
Vape Revolution is the only site/shop I can think of that only sells authentic. I'm not saying they're the only ones as that's not true, but other shops/websites sell both real and clones and they usually indicate the difference before you buy.

+1 for Vape Revolution. Lots of items out of stock atm though.

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Dorset - UK
Although the KFL thing showed with the Russian that a clone can be superior or at least as good as the original.

Maybe getting yourself verified so you can go through the classifieds here as you are more likely to get an original than out there in internetland and probably score a good deal too member to member :D

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Although the KFL thing showed with the Russian that a clone can be superior or at least as good as the original.

Well for one, the Russian is not a clone, it is produced by one of the original designers of the Kayfun that split off from the company. So has rights on that design also. And the Russian and Kayfun feed of each other, freely borrowing each others concepts and employing it into there latest versions.

Now there are Russian clone out there as well as Kayfun clones. But an Authentic Russian can hardly be classified as a clone.

Finding one Authentic Mech can be a trying experience. Once found they can be elusive. My two Authentic Mechs turned out to be the Stingray Black Copper Mod by JD Tech and Tatroe's Big Nasty 26650 mech mod. Found pre-orders on those, and was able to snag both up.

Often with great mods one has to be quick on the click and score on a pre-order offer. I am currently waiting the completion of two regulated high output mods that I had to pre-order also, otherwise they would be near impossible to acquire. And it has been my experience that the real deal is always worth the price of admission, clone are a gamble and often turn out to be clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread