Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
since im a new member, and i must make 5 posts before i can enjoy the full benefits of this site, here is number 1. I love my itaste vtr. i just bought a kanger aero tank for it today. i cant wait for it to arrive and try it out.

Just respond to everyone that responds to you and you'll be past 5 in no time.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I have a couple of VTRs. They are among my favorite mods. I did not like the iClear 30S that came with it, so with mine I have either a ProTank2 or an IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank. Both work really well.

ETA: I did drop one on my garage floor. It has a small chip on a bottom corner, but I think it withstand most anything.

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
I have a couple of VTRs. They are among my favorite mods. I did not like the iClear 30S that came with it, so with mine I have either a ProTank2 or an IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank. Both work really well.

ETA: I did drop one on my garage floor. It has a small chip on a bottom corner, but I think it withstand most anything.
The chip is in the concrete or the VTR? ;-)

Keldin

Apr 4, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
I use the VTR and Aerotank. It's a pretty sweet setup.

innokin_itaste_VTR_MOD_aerotank_uk.jpg

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
Sorry, serious response this time. The VTR is built like a tank, but it's a new product so none of us know how it will hold up over time. The V1 has issues with ohm reading because of the twisty atomizer connector base thingie. The newer ones don't have that issue, and I haven't heard of any other issues.
Also, zombies. When they attack, would you rather have a VTR or a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread