Do I have to order from Halo to get their liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IShotBigBird

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
South Florida
I order a bottle of Tribeca every few weeks or so but the shipping is extremely slow. I've already asked them why it takes over a week to arrive at my residence and they said the USPS is unpredictable but I don't have this problem anywhere else.

Does Halo ship their liquid to vape stores that could possibly be in my area so I don't have to deal with their slow shipping?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
It's understandably more expensive at the B&M, they do have salary and overhead to cover. You pay any sales tax, but you have it in your hand! No shipping, no waiting.

There was a rash of shipping problems in Kearny. Recently, the area was hit on Thurs 13 through Sat 15 with 3 huge snowstorms. This in the middle of Valentine's day. Then Monday 17 was a Holiday. Things are more normal now. I had 8 packages (for work) go in and out of Kearny without problems.

Having said that, if you order enough, the price is very attractive. Six 30ml bottles for $107.95 which is $17.99 per bottle, delivered. Plus you'd get 500 bonus points, worth another half bottle.

Of course, this is using the 10% discount code, ECFTEN2014

Every order has got to me within 4 business days (except one that got lost in Kearny, but I did finally get)

IShotBigBird

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
South Florida
Well it's officially been a week and it didn't come in today. I did see the prices at the local store and for a 30ml bottle at Halo it's 19.99 but at this local shop they're selling 15ml of Halo's bottles for 17.99. I guess I'll only do it if I need to. Next time I'll order my liquid a couple weeks in advance lol

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
Well it's officially been a week and it didn't come in today. I did see the prices at the local store and for a 30ml bottle at Halo it's 19.99 but at this local shop they're selling 15ml of Halo's bottles for 17.99. I guess I'll only do it if I need to. Next time I'll order my liquid a couple weeks in advance lol

I do order in advance, but I needed to recently order a bunch of 0 nics to cut the 12 and 18 down. Some vaping will be done this month on less than optimum flavors (need to rely on my 6mg sample pack, made a mistake on my last order), though most are REALLY good (use kringles to supplement a b&m purchase, so addiciting).

BUT, don't run out of juice. You could try some other vendor juices, and then never be out (I could be barking up tree here, you might already do that).

CNYC

Feb 19, 2014
NYC
I order a bottle of Tribeca every few weeks or so but the shipping is extremely slow. I've already asked them why it takes over a week to arrive at my residence and they said the USPS is unpredictable but I don't have this problem anywhere else.

Does Halo ship their liquid to vape stores that could possibly be in my area so I don't have to deal with their slow shipping?

Same question. I think Halo is located in New Jersey correct ? I live in NYC and my order that was shipped over 4 days ago hasn't arrived yet. I did choose the $3 shipping option because NJ is so close. I guess I will pony up for UPS the next time.

Does anyone know where to buy Halo juices in NYC ?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Same question. I think Halo is located in New Jersey correct ? I live in NYC and my order that was shipped over 4 days ago hasn't arrived yet. I did choose the $3 shipping option because NJ is so close. I guess I will pony up for UPS the next time.

Does anyone know where to buy Halo juices in NYC ?

Read the start of this thread. Post 4 has your answer.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
From the sticky thread "Halo Reseller Locations":

Mo Vapes 220 N Central Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
Vape Nation 1097 Rt. 55 Suite 5 Lagrangeville NY 12540
Aladdin's Smoke Shop II 198 Main Street Nanuet NY 10954
Cigar World 2 130 Route 59 West Nanuet NY 10954
Beyond Vape - Manhattan 19-23 St. Marks Pl. New York NY 10003
Smokers Expo 2895 Long Beach Road Oceanside NY 11572
Mad Hatter's Hide Away 2334 Culver Road Rochester NY 14609
Ajit K Corp. Cigar Bar 944 Central Park ave Yonkers NY 10704

Send contact info for your favorite B&M to Halo and their sales dept. will contact them.

CNYC

Feb 19, 2014
NYC
From the sticky thread "Halo Reseller Locations":

Mo Vapes 220 N Central Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
Vape Nation 1097 Rt. 55 Suite 5 Lagrangeville NY 12540
Aladdin's Smoke Shop II 198 Main Street Nanuet NY 10954
Cigar World 2 130 Route 59 West Nanuet NY 10954
Beyond Vape - Manhattan 19-23 St. Marks Pl. New York NY 10003
Smokers Expo 2895 Long Beach Road Oceanside NY 11572
Mad Hatter's Hide Away 2334 Culver Road Rochester NY 14609
Ajit K Corp. Cigar Bar 944 Central Park ave Yonkers NY 10704

Send contact info for your favorite B&M to Halo and their sales dept. will contact them.

St. Marks Place works for me. Thanks .

I didn't see it on the list.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Ive purchased halo liquid from vaporkings.com they ship same day of purchased by 2:00 pm it takes 3 days to arrive for me compared to 7 from halo in new jersey. Prices are the same too.
From Tulsa, so it's quicker on the west side of the country. But...

Not cheaper, since you can use the 10% off coupon code on Halo's site, ECFTEN2014

And don't forget Halo points... When you do the math, it's another 10% off (free 30ml after $200)

From Tulsa, so it's quicker on the west side of the country. But...

Not cheaper, since you can use the 10% off coupon code on Halo's site, ECFTEN2014

And don't forget Halo points... When you do the math, it's another 10% off (free 30ml after $200)

If you are only ordering one 30 mL bottle you don't get the points anyway after that discount ... at least they didn't give me any points. I'll stick to vaporkings my order would've shipped and been on the way by now. It's exactly $1.59 difference on a 30 mL bottle with the cheapest shipping, I'll pay that if it means my juice is here sooner. To each their own of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread