Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I want a stand just for tips!
I have a stand that's working for my mods and my tanks - I just accidentally seem to have developed a little collection of tips...
And I'd kind of like them all lined up standing...I keep knocking 'em all over when I try to grab one...

Anyone have a stand just for their drip tips?
please post a pic or link. And if you MADE one or happen to know - what size hole would I drill to hold a 510 tip?

driptips_zps46ab485a.jpg

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I want a stand just for tips!
I have a stand that's working for my mods and my tanks - I just accidentally seem to have developed a little collection of tips...
And I'd kind of like them all lined up standing...I keep knocking 'em all over when I try to grab one...

Anyone have a stand just for their drip tips?
please post a pic or link. And if you MADE one or happen to know - what size hole would I drill to hold a 510 tip?

driptips_zps46ab485a.jpg

Here's a couple...

$11.09 Acrylic 3-Tier 30-Hole Display Stand for Drip Tips at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$4.47 Acrylic 2-Tier Display Stand for Drip Tips - 23-hole per tier at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ya know - that's probably what I should do.
I do have probably a dozen that I plan to keep - but I could also use a couple spots for tanks or drippers, etc.
Want to save me a minute? Do you remember the right drill bit size?
:)

I just took a little chunk of bubinga I had laying around and added holes. Took all of 10 minutes to drill, sand and coat. I try to keep my drip tip selection minimal. No need for a huge collection.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Ya know - that's probably what I should do.
I do have probably a dozen that I plan to keep - but I could also use a couple spots for tanks or drippers, etc.
Want to save me a minute? Do you remember the right drill bit size?
:)

I don't... if you want though, I can measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread