retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
As part of the forum restructuring, some of the model specific subforums will be shut down and archived on March 7, 2014. For those APVs (REO, ProVari, etc.) that have a corresponding ECF Forum Supplier, questions regarding those devices should be asked in their respective forum/thread.

It will be up to each Forum Supplier to determine the rules for social type threads in their respective areas. Generally, we recommend users create a social group if they wish to create a social environment.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
As part of the forum restructuring, some of the model specific subforums will be shut down and archived on March 7, 2014. For those APVs (REO, ProVari, etc.) that have a corresponding ECF Forum Supplier, questions regarding those devices should be asked in their respective forum/thread.

It will be up to each Forum Supplier to determine the rules for social type threads in their respective areas. Generally, we recommend users create a social group if they wish to create a social environment.

How do we create a social group, Retired? I like that option best.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hopefully (yeah - I'm just guessing) the result will only mean that
a) the Saloon will be recreated, but under the ProVari vendor forum
b) there will be a limit I guess, to the daily creation of NEW threads - it wouldn't really be a bad thing if there were ONE "what's so great" thread and ONE "I just got my" thread. Plus, of course, a Saloon.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I think 'groups' is one of the functions under ECF profiles. AFAIK, it's like a private, by invitation sub-forum.

-- Glenn

Edit: I looked at ECF profiles and Settings, but no idea how to set up a group. A bunch of other social groups are available here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/social-group-forums/

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
All of you coming in here. Remain calm. Do not flip out.

We will be able to make this work as long as everyone remains open to a slight change of location.

Freaking out at the moderators, hating on ECF, etc. will not help us.

Let's get our thoughts together and react rationally, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread