Aspire nautilus tank review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently begin my journey into vaping and as mentioned in my other threads. If it's new I will be the guinea pig and try it. And I will write an Un biased review. Therfore here is another review for you on the aspire nautilus.

Aspire nautilus tank review:

Packaging: 5 of 5 stars.

Look of the tank: different from the other bigger tanks. Instead of concentrating on the metal parts and threads to seal everything. Aspire made the actual tank of this clearomizer to serve its purpose. Hold more juice and seal w no leaks. This is the first tank I have owned instead of having o rings to seal the tank the complete bottom base is a silicone seal. I'll include pics of the base. Which makes it sure proof on the leaking aspects. Looks really cool and is glass. Not plastic. The coil is not only threaded where it mates to the base but threaded it where it mates in the vape tube which is another build quality that other tanks don't provide.
The drip tip is a slender, nice metal drip tip that is sealed in place w silicone o ring. You can use other drip tips if you want as well as it accepts them to. 5 out of 5 stars for build!
Performance: any body can polish a turd. We all know it's the performance that makes the tank.
Hands down using a adv that I have used in the pro tank 2,3, I clear 30s, and 30b to include the aspire bdc ets. The aspire nautilus out performs them all. The air flow ring is simple to use. Has locking positions, and the draw is perfect. Been vaping since Aug. And out of 20 plus tanks I have in my collection this is by far the smoothest hit. Not cool not hot it's perfect! Hands down the absolute best flavor and vape clouds. And I am truly astonished of the hit this thing provides. Truly astonished. Overall I give the nautilus 6 out of 5 stars. And have already purchased 10x replacement coils knowing my other tanks will be collecting dust. Thank you and hope this review helps. Any questions just reply and I'll gladly try and answer. Chuck

umevasus.jpg

y8u4a6az.jpg

zybyzume.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Nice review! I have the Nautilus as well and like it a lot. The only issue I've had is with a new head the vapor production seems to start to decrease faster than I'd like. That and I've had a couple heads start giving a very slight burnt taste after a few days, causing me to turn the voltage down. What voltage/wattage do you run yours at and with that ohm heads? Have you found a good cleaning method for the heads? I've been soaking them in vodka then rinsing with hot water and letting them air dry. Going through them a little fast than I like though and they are pricey to replace. Man if these coils were the same price as evod/pt coils I'd love it. Overall I am very happy with the Nautilus though and I'm vaping it right meow on my MVP2. 1.8ohm head at 3.8v.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Manycats

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Bulyea, Saskatchewan, Canada
I've had my Aspire Nautilus for about a week now. When I fill the tank, it seems to be leaking e-juice through the air holes. I have tightened everything up as much as possible
and it still leaks. What gives? Also, which part are you suppose to "clean in brew"? When do you have to change the coils?

Tks for your help anyone!
Manycats:confused:

Trelvis

Aug 23, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
I've had my Aspire Nautilus for about a week now. When I fill the tank, it seems to be leaking e-juice through the air holes. I have tightened everything up as much as possible
and it still leaks. What gives? Also, which part are you suppose to "clean in brew"? When do you have to change the coils?

Im having this same issue. Did you ever find a solution? Or anyone else?

TotlKaos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey

Make sure you tighten it while it is upside down. If it is still loose and you turn it right side up it will leak into the coil area and come out through the air holes.
That is the only thing I can think of that would allow juice out through the air holes...
That is how I fill mine and never had a problem with it.
Also make sure you only put liquid into the glass tank.. don't miss and pour any into the air draw by mistake!
If you do that when you turn it upright it will drip into the coil area and out the air holes also.

DancingBearz

Mar 10, 2014
DC
Are you sure you're not over filling the tank? I've never had any problems. I Fill it up three quarters of the way. I would also disassemble the whole thing , rinse the bottom piece out with the air holes really well and let it dry. Don't rinse your head though, that will mess it up. and put it all back together to make sure everything is tight, especially the head is screwed in very tightly to the bottom piece with the air holes. Also make sure you're using the biggest hole on the air control valve. Let us snow if this works?

thalian

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saint Petersburg, FL
This tank is absolutely awesome! I have had it about a month now and am still on the first coil it came with and it is still producing beautiful clouds of flavorful vapor. I have several Vision Redux CE5's, 2 iClear 30's, 2 iClear 30b's and several Kanger T3S's (my second favorite tank) but none of them come close to the quality and performance of the Nautilus.

I'm planning on buying one each paycheck for the next couple of months, heh. That's assuming the boss (my wife) allows me. :unsure:

Hmm, maybe I can have them shipped to work......

Happy Vaping! :laugh:
Ash

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
I'm new to tanks, I have the iclear30s, my first tank, but looking for something better. The flavor is too muted, the draw is too much, and after a couple days the vapor drops to pathetic levels. I soaked in alcohol, even boiled on the stove thinking there was gunk. No luck. So I want to try this nautilus, but it sounds confusing, what is "clean in brew" mentioned earlier in the thread? Are they revive able or do you just get a new head every week or so. I've only ever dripped with a LR 510 on my silver bullet, but my setup needs updating!!

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Broxson, if you're getting burnt taste after a few hits, you may have your voltage set too high. Also, could your air flow ring be loose? I've never had to cover the air holes. The Nautilus is my daily use tank, but I'd say its not for noobs or someone who seeks a light vape. Fantastic throat hit and chest hit--you really feel like your smoking a strong cigarette. I love it. I've recently found coils for $2.50, which is good since mine only last about a week before performance starts to dive--I'm a fairly heavy vaper. Highly recommended unless you don't want a pretty intense vape.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Broxson, if you're getting burnt taste after a few hits, you may have your voltage set too high. Also, could your air flow ring be loose? I've never had to cover the air holes. The Nautilus is my daily use tank, but I'd say its not for noobs or someone who seeks a light vape. Fantastic throat hit and chest hit--you really feel like your smoking a strong cigarette. I love it. I've recently found coils for $2.50, which is good since mine only last about a week before performance starts to dive--I'm a fairly heavy vaper. Highly recommended unless you don't want a pretty intense vape.

I love my Nautilus but literally like 80% of all the coils I've bought for it have been bad. I have probably 8 coils around the house right now and not one is good. My entire last 5 pack of coils I bought were all bad. If I knew someone good at rebuilding I'd pay them a couple bucks a piece or something to rebuild them for me. I haven't gotten into that myself yet and am not sure when that time will come.

I wish I could find an easily fixed defect in these coils because I've got a bunch that look like brand new still that performed awful right out of the package. When the Nautilus has a good coil in it it's the best clearo I've ever used. I just found a used 2.2ohm coil in my coat pocket I kept for a spare so I'm going to give it a try and hope it's decent.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread