Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I apologize if I missed this already being posted. But then I'm old and can't read that much on the little laptop.
I wanted to start a thread for all those of us who aren't able to vape a high content of VG.
Most everyone want's high VG, but some of us aren't able to tolerate it. My reason is my sever COPD. As much as I'd like to vape the VG, it give me a really heavy lung, and breathing problems. Even my lung doctor says the higher PG is preferred with people in my condition.
Yea I know some will say not to vape and use snus. I'm trying Swedish snus, but still have a lot to learn.
So everyone who vapes the Aroma line for the higher PG content chime in.
Right now for me, here's my list.
P38
DK Tab
RY 4 (special thanks to Jerry)
555 sometimes
Banadana (when I want something sweet)
Mad Matador (when I want something different.)

Let's here your favorites!!!:vapor:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I just find it funny. (not really funny but odd in my case). That so many people need that VG base. I wish I could do it. I tried some of Jerry's redtail line. While the flavor was (I have to admit) WONDERFUL. After a bit I felt the heavy lung effect. Really sucks. Can't remember the name of the juice, but the person I did the PIF to which I received by PIF really loved it.
I just hope he is still ordering it.
Jerry has always been a Godsend to me when it came to juice.
Now I need to see if I can afford to place an order.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wish the DIY was available in a PG base. I have found higher VG mucks up my equipment quicker.

I don't have PG sensitivity, but I love the WTA. Unfortunately when adding it to some of my favorite juices it pushes them further in to the PG/VG ratio then I would prefer.

The Aroma line is great. I love the Newbie, the P38, and the Virginia Flue cured, just to name a few.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I'm a P-38 and Black Clove kind of girl (big taste!). Taste is so subjective. The Red Tail flavors I have tried have been good (authentic) but just not enough "blast" for me (no surprise, as I'm sure I fried my taste buds long ago and vg doesn't carry flavor as well as pg). I do like mixing also (Beatle Juice, Vanilla and a splash of menthol flavoring from elsewhere). Did I mention I was a menthol smoker for 40 years?? (Haha).

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just with a show of hands.....how many want to see more PG in our products?

Our Red Tail line is off limits since we want to keep that VG based eliquid product line.

I just mixed a little bit of VS DIY WTA unflavored eliquid with a little bit of PG and it feels like Chuck Norris kicked me in the throat.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012

Our Red Tail line is off limits since we want to keep that VG based eliquid product line.

I just mixed a little bit of VS DIY WTA unflavored eliquid with a little bit of PG and it feels like Chuck Norris kicked me in the throat.

Wow you know Chuck Norris. And let him get close enough to kick you?

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

YES. I don't care about throat hit, but I'm starting to think I have trouble with too much VG, like congestion in nose and throat. I do OK with 50/50. I'd like to try a 50/50 unflavored.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just don't want the 100% VG VS to go away.

Trust me it won't go away.

We are making some changes but it has nothing to do with WTA. We will be switching to amber glass bottle in several sizes. Bottles will range from 4 ml to 30 ml.

In the future we might offer a pg/VG mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread