• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckyjc

Sep 15, 2013
Uk
I had to give these folks a shout out, they're definitely the cheapest liquid/flavour supplier I've seen, I've tried a few in there range and the stand out flavour is there lemon cheesecake for me. I would vape it till the end of time. Black magic is also a favourite, if you have a sweet tooth.

LT Ecigs

aftrr spending £4-5 on 10ml bottles that are hit and miss in the flavour department, it's a relief to find a supplier that puts a fair price on there liquid.

Beckyjc

Sep 15, 2013
Uk
Absolutely, they have wonderful cs, I've not had to speak to them much as the shipping has always been quick, but Sharon was quick to respond to my emails. Very down to earth company and she really deserves Way more custom. Always adding new flavours etc, the prices on atties, bats and mods aren't to be sniffed at either.

I really hate spending £5 on a sampler of liquid just to find out I don't like it, I'll be in the poor house soon!

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
Absolutely, they have wonderful cs, I've not had to speak to them much as the shipping has always been quick, but Sharon was quick to respond to my emails. Very down to earth company and she really deserves Way more custom. Always adding new flavours etc, the prices on atties, bats and mods aren't to be sniffed at either.

I really hate spending £5 on a sampler of liquid just to find out I don't like it, I'll be in the poor house soon!

I'll order some this week - just looked and those prices aren't to passed on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Beckyjc

Sep 15, 2013
Uk
Old thread bump but I've got hold of some more very nice flavours from here and I've just been informed they'll have an egg custard flavour up soon which ill be sure to try.

Lime ball - Wouldn't normally appeal to me but I saw the reviews and thought I'd give it a blast, so far it's nice, my bf commented its a bit like lime starbursts, which I can see, its tangy and refreshing, definitely recommend

Angophora - Great for when I had a cold, strong methol and very distinguishable taste of locket cough sweets

Coffee paradise - Unappealing in the bottle, had a plasticine smell and the taste was subdued and uncoffee-like, not for me

Cappuccino - <3 Awesome creamy sweet flavour, bang on a creamy sugary coffee, one of the best coffee flavours I've tried, (And that's quite a few) ill buy the 30ml for sure

Apple - Quite intense apple, a bit much for me on its own but so far its mixed well with a few other fruity flavours

Black magic - Blackcurrant with a creamy drumstick lolly taste, lovely but it did have a very slight funky after-taste when i received it, but that steeped out so I'd reccomend!

Sweet sampilla - Very odd favour, its hard to describe, its was overwhelmingly sweet and flowery and had a bitter after-taste, I don't usually bin many liquids but this one was destined for it I'm afraid, it seems to appeal to some people so I wont say stear clear.

Cheesy lemon - <3 Lovely, slightly sweet tangy lemon with a buttery biscuit base which is mostly noticed on the exhale, I recently got a 5ml sample of lemon meringue from steamgunk, and while they're similar I still prefer this. Love it!

Frost - <3 I love softmints, and this is just like them, feels clean and refreshing another one ill definitely be getting in 30ml

Theres a few more ill get round to reviewing eventually. =)

metalguru85

Moved On
Dec 16, 2013
Edinburgh
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The lime ball is a strange one, it smells like some kind of kitchen cleaner, but I do quite like it regardless.

Just ordered the 5 ml egg custard sample and a couple of 30mls (frost and cappuccino) my elqiuid collection is getting a bit much...

LOL :)

That is exactly what I thought too. Loo Fresh!!

Going to metholate it tomorrow. It's not bad (seriously, it could be a dream juice for fizzy lovers).

My liquid collection is bonkers. Got to have at least 50 x 10ml bottles in my "currently in use" vape boxes.

50 bottles to choose from each day. 20 of them must be LT ecigs too. :)

adamfoul

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent, England
I've used LT before and been impressed. They were one I'd forgot about, so cheers for the reminder, just been back and ordered a few bottles.
Recently got some off BigJuice UK; chocolate orange, Mississippi mud pie, white chocolate, cherry tobacco, vimto and banoffee pie, didn't like any of them at all, I won't be using them again.

adamfoul

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent, England
I've used LT before and been impressed. They were one I'd forgot about, so cheers for the reminder, just been back and ordered a few bottles.
Recently got some off BigJuice UK; chocolate orange, Mississippi mud pie, white chocolate, cherry tobacco, vimto and banoffee pie, didn't like any of them at all, I won't be using them again.

I tried a couple of there juices. I actually loved the vimto, wasn't spot on vimto but was very moreish, very purple tasting if that makes sense, the fruit salad was ok too.

The vimto is probably the best of the ones I got, I might use more of that one. I find it to be too sweet though, might try adding a drop of bitter wizard to counter it. The banoffee pie tasted quite good for a couple of pulls, but is them too sickly, that one I'm gonna try diluting with some unflavoured juice, but I can't see myself using the others again.

Beckyjc

Sep 15, 2013
Uk
vimto had a bit of an earthy taste I thought, a bit unexpected, I love sweet juice, but steeping didn't change them much. a real vimto juice would be lovely, I'm too cheap for triphammer though (as you can see). the fruit salad tasted like artificial sweeties, it is kinda authentic in that regard, but wanted something fruitier . I probably won't buy from them again, (maybe the vimto) there flavourings were "strange" for lack of a better description, quite unlike any other supplier I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread