Joyetech 510-t or eRoll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I have changed tanks on the eRoll while driving, its that easy ...

And I'm usually very careful about driving distractions, don't eat hamburgers or send texts while cruising on the freeway. But the eRoll tank switching doesn't even require a glance ...

If your hand is big enough, you can squeeze the eRoll between thumb and index finger to seat the tank, and vape on ... :D

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
There is little, if any, worry about juice getting on the battery and killing it in an automatic (no manual button) eroll. My 510s in my backup drawer are all manuals because I was afraid of juice leakage on the battery. Its just not the same having to push a button. And I don't like filling carots nor the looks of a clearo on such a little battery.

I tried numerous types of e-cigs. 2 to 3 packs of cigs for almost 50 years. Yes, I said 50. Finally tried eroll 4 weeks ago. I have been completely tobacco free this entire time! If you are trying to eliminate tobacco, the eroll is most definitely the best item on the market IMO. I could not have stopped without it. Read the different forums on how to properly use/care for this item and you will have zero problems. I recommend the eroll without any reservations whatsoever! Best of luck!

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
My friend give me 510t for few days to try vaping...and i love vaping...she give me 3 baterries.whole day i must charge tham in circle...and i buy eroll.i charge my pcc over night and no worry.i have two little cig ,one smoking another is charging.only thing that disturbe me small cartridge capacity.but in the morning i refill 4 tanks and change tham....eroll definitly!

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I would say neither.

In cigalikes I have been getting rid of everything except for one.

I gave away my eroll stuff and 510-t stuff. There are better performing cigalikes by a fair margin.

Okay, fess up, which ones? :) I ordered an eRoll but will give it to my mom if I don't like it. I don't own any cig-a-likes and have only tried one once (too much nicotine for me). I am attracted to the small form factor though for certain occasions... the biggest draw for me for the eRoll was being able to use my own juice, but I would love to hear about alternatives.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I would say neither.

In cigalikes I have been getting rid of everything except for one.

I gave away my eroll stuff and 510-t stuff. There are better performing cigalikes by a fair margin.

do tell JJOOHHNN. I would be interested in learning about some of them, too! Thanks!

Joe P.

Mar 9, 2014
At Home
I love my eRoll it is so small. I hate my eRoll it is so small. I love my eRoll it is so small. I hate my eRoll it is so small. I love my eRoll it is so small. Okay I still love it. I usually take a smaller eGo battery (650 mah) with a mini-protank II to avoid refilling. The eRoll with the little case can hold couple extra tanks or an extra ecig. Save the little end caps to seal them. I have thrown a few extra eRoll tanks in pockets without major issues. Honestly moved more to just using the eGo with mini-protank II.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
For those who love the eRoll, I'm still baffled why the Ovale Elips never caught on with ECF members, its rarely posted about ...

The Elips seems a bit pricey, but there's some really high quality components, and it has some unique features. It can function as a pass-thru, has a pocket-sized PCC, uses the same Type A atomizer, and has a 360 mAh battery. When its freshly charged, the tank is full, and the atty clean, it delivers a surprising vape ...

Lately I'm carrying two Elips and two eRolls to work, and use the eRoll mostly as a backup. The stainless steel wicks have made the Elips practical, it burned the stock silica wicks too fast, but now I think I finally have it optimized ...

I wish Ovale would make a big brother to the Elips, like with a 650 mAh battery and a 2ml tank. It would still be pocket sized ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread