Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
It's on at 7pm Eastern! Are you ready? Get your Depends on, eat foods you know you can depend on to get you through stressful times, clear your browser cache and shut down all your unnecessary background programs. (Oh to be a fly on the wall of the Reonaut battle rooms) Good luck and be sure to let us know what you got!!!

PS...don't forget to have your batteries ordered if you don't have them already. You'll be crying on your keyboard when you get a lovely Woodvil paperweight.
5 Hours and 25 Minutes to go!!!

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Friends, I need help. Rob just called me and said "you are a poopyhead" and hung up laughing.

In protest, we need to show him that these wood mods will sit until he apologizes. I expect he will apologize by 7:30, so go ahead and log on to reosmods.com then if you don't hear from me. Stand with me people!

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
War room is ready!

IMAG1855-L.jpg

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Yeap, MIL spec with triple authentication: password, fingerprint and smart card. the one on the right is a touchscreen Notebook.

Touchscreen...almost like getting to fondle the mods before you get them!

No smart card for me, I have to use it at work, not at play. The dell gets the stupid smart card.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I packed up my laptop last night to bring it with me as a backup and I forgot it in the garage :(

past few days I've had sporadic episodes of my pc randomly just turning off like the plug was pulled. "CLICK" and it's off... think it's either a power supply issue or ??? hasn't happened today yet though, fingers crossed...

I've got my list down to 5 first choices that I've barely been able to put in some kind of 1-5 order but any of them would be top choice, then I've got another 10 below them for a total list of 15 choices that I'm hoping to get one of. if i get caught up in the moment though I can see me going for a second one if my first one goes smoothly enough :)

stupid question to rob if he sees this in time. I originally wanted a poly finish but now I think you've talked me into a silky smooth natural finish instead. if I winded up getting a poly mod do you think it could be sanded down to below the poly and then oiled or do you think that might just be a mess waiting to happen? :) I'm assuming these are all natural color, no stains or anything right? unfortunately I don't really know all that much about working with wood :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I packed up my laptop last night to bring it with me as a backup and I forgot it in the garage :(

past few days I've had sporadic episodes of my pc randomly just turning off like the plug was pulled. "CLICK" and it's off... think it's either a power supply issue or ??? hasn't happened today yet though, fingers crossed...

I've got my list down to 5 first choices that I've barely been able to put in some kind of 1-5 order but any of them would be top choice, then I've got another 10 below them for a total list of 15 choices that I'm hoping to get one of. if i get caught up in the moment though I can see me going for a second one if my first one goes smoothly enough :)

stupid question to rob if he sees this in time. I originally wanted a poly finish but now I think you've talked me into a silky smooth natural finish instead. if I winded up getting a poly mod do you think it could be sanded down to below the poly and then oiled or do you think that might just be a mess waiting to happen? :) I'm assuming these are all natural color, no stains or anything right? unfortunately I don't really know all that much about working with wood :)

I know for sure that there are no stains used. These are all clear. I'll send Rob a link so he doesn't miss this.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I know for sure that there are no stains used. These are all clear. I'll send Rob a link so he doesn't miss this.

thankyou but I'm sure he has enough on his plate at this point, didn't want to bother him with a pm, just figured if he sees it and has time to reply that would be cool but no pressing urgency really, I'm sure I could easily live with a poly too, but really thanks for the effort, really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread