Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
This is weird.

Fuse mod is awesome, obviously... When it's working well. For some reason, every time I change my battery, my mod won't fire. Then I file the fuse a bit and it's fine. I feel like this should not be an issue. Any tips?

Note: This happens with every fuse I use, not just one.

maybe put something between the leg you've bent over and the flat of the fuse, you might just be bending the leg a little... I dunno... I don't use a connector like most, I have the legs bent opposite ways to fill the gap under battery, do a test with your multimeter cus if you haven't got it all in tight you will lose power

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
46675970.jpg

maybe put something between the leg you've bent over and the flat of the fuse, you might just be bending the leg a little... I dunno... I don't use a connector like most, I have the legs bent opposite ways to fill the gap under battery, do a test with your multimeter cus if you haven't got it all in tight you will lose power

I also bend them back. I was using a brass plate on the bottom, but I took that out and stuck a new fuse in. I'm not having any problems right now. I'll check back, thanks brosef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread