Zenith rda v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilstan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Millbrae, CA, USA
Ive been on the hunt for one of these for a while now. Seems everytime RipTrippers reviews something it goes extinct on every website. Let me know if you ever find one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure if you guys found one yet, but I just pick one up at mountain oak vapors. They didn't have the black, but they had stainless which works for me! Can't wait!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Not sure if you guys found one yet, but I just pick one up at mountain oak vapors. They didn't have the black, but they had stainless which works for me! Can't wait!

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately my vape budget is spent until Friday so unless they still have some by then, which I highly doubt, I will definitely be getting this. Appreciate it though!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Have you looked at the Cartel mods Stillare, or Tobh Atty? Both have a big followig havent heard anything bad about either. I actually ordered both

Honestly ive been staring at the tobh atty for weeks now lol and I FINALLY found 2 stores online that had them in stock and my money wasnt right cause I just got the hades mod. I was super ......! There are 3 on my list so far, the brass quasar, tobh atty, and the zenith v2. I like all of them equally. These things all sell out in like a days time plus the quasar is the last run so I doubt ill get my hands on one of them. I have a biomech limited I want too get rid of maybe I can persuade someone to trade? Wishful thinking I know lol.

lilstan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Millbrae, CA, USA
Just went to purchase the zenith v2 from mountain oak vapors and it says they have 50 in stock. Apparently they have none. I tried getting either style, black, brass or stainless. All sold out.....that was what? A day I waited lol. Back to searching.

It said that when I purchased my too but I was able to buy the stainless one. The black was out of stock. Sorry to hear that buddy....

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
It said that when I purchased my too but I was able to buy the stainless one. The black was out of stock. Sorry to hear that buddy....

I clicked on every one just in case and it wouldnt let me add it anyway. But its cool thanks for the heads up though, ill keep searching.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
My zenith was DOA when I got it new. Center post spun freely and the insulator was shredding. CMII was great to offer a replacement, with a 4 week wait. I gave up, for this price I shouldn't have to deal with that. Just reading the CMII Facebook looks like others have had QC issues as well.

If you buy, make sure you fully inspect when you get it, and make sure your store has a return policy for this type of problem.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
My zenith was DOA when I got it new. Center post spun freely and the insulator was shredding. CMII was great to offer a replacement, with a 4 week wait. I gave up, for this price I shouldn't have to deal with that. Just reading the CMII Facebook looks like others have had QC issues as well.

If you buy, make sure you fully inspect when you get it, and make sure your store has a return policy for this type of problem.

I forgot to ask you, how much was your quasar when you got it? If you dont mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread