It's official! Bloog Viquid is here: the first e-liquid produced in a US Pharmaceutical Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
After almost 2 years, we finally have introduced our Viquid e-liquids. Viquid is the first e-liquid to be produced in a Pharmaceutical Facility right here in the United States. It has been a very long road to find the right supplier, but we feel it is well worth it and a step in the right direction when it comes to FDA Regulation. I would love to hear from you guys after you try it. For more info, here's the link...
Nicobanner2.jpg
Bloog Viquid Pharmaceutical E-Liquid Made in USA I Viquid I E-Liquid I Eliguid I Liquid Fusion Juice I Ejuice I Liquid Fusion

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I ordered Dulcis and All American.

Tried the Dulcis so far , and I love it. Never tried the imported version of Bloogs RY4 so I cant compare the two.
Tastes very clean, and the caramel doesn't overpower the tobacco. I likes it! Nice packaging as well, comes boxed. So its nice to know the bottles aren't sitting on a shelf being exposed to light and air before being shipped out.

Ordering another bottle today while the sale is still ongoing.. Thanks for the awesome launch discount!

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
I ordered Dulcis and All American.

Tried the Dulcis so far , and I love it. Never tried the imported version of Bloogs RY4 so I cant compare the two.
Tastes very clean, and the caramel doesn't overpower the tobacco. I likes it! Nice packaging as well, comes boxed. So its nice to know the bottles aren't sitting on a shelf being exposed to light and air before being shipped out.

Ordering another bottle today while the sale is still ongoing.. Thanks for the awesome launch discount!

Thanks for the great feedback! Please let me know what you think of the flavors as you try them.

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
I'm trying Dulcis since Thursday. I really like it. It's a nice clean tobacco flavor and has a nice sweetness. It has a decent thoat hit and has tons of vapor. Also, it wicks really well, because it seems like it's a thinner liquid. For some reason, the fact that it a much more clear color appeals to me as well. It just makes me think it has less junk in it. :)

mOjO_420

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Illinois, United States
hmm.. probably should have tried that one instead of the all american which isnt really doing it for me. I'm hooked on The Last Straw but wanted to check out the Viquids. Would much rather support American made products I can trust though. Never had an RY4 that I fell in love with so I initially avoided that one. Wish they had a small sampler set or would give me Last Straw in a Viquid version...

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
hmm.. probably should have tried that one instead of the all american which isnt really doing it for me. I'm hooked on The Last Straw but wanted to check out the Viquids. Would much rather support American made products I can trust though. Never had an RY4 that I fell in love with so I initially avoided that one. Wish they had a small sampler set or would give me Last Straw in a Viquid version...

Just so you know, Dulcis isn't really an RY4 either. It's for "RY4 lovers", there's a difference, evidently. Notably, a lack of vanilla. I would describe it as "cleaner". The caramel flavor initially came off as coffee to me. I do like it a lot though, regardless of labels.

Wes

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just so you know, Dulcis isn't really an RY4 either. It's for "RY4 lovers", there's a difference, evidently. Notably, a lack of vanilla. I would describe it as "cleaner". The caramel flavor initially came off as coffee to me. I do like it a lot though, regardless of labels.

Wes

Funny the Glacies affects me the same way, not too strong mint flavor and also not to strong methol but really clean. Who would have thought a juice would have a very clean taste.

Oh and Hey Wes!

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
All American was great but a tad sweeter than I expected, but still enjoyed it. It quickly became my husbands new favorite. I am hooked on the Dulcis. I love everything about this new lineup. Excited for the next round of Viquids. I hope SPI is next.

I stocked up on a few bottles of favorites with the Shamrock coupon code. 50% of juice~!

With a sale like that im surprised anything is left in stock :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread