Need some Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I have a Kanger evod and some very good stuff from MT BAKER VAPES, what I would like to get is a new vape system, I only said that because I don't know the lingo on these. I see folks with these big cool tanks and I don't know much about them. Call me DUH!

hi donesmkn, welcome to club ECF...

tell ya what,

do your self a big favor and get a couple of these
- Innokin iTaste Kit VV v3 Express Kit - Eciggity

or one of these
- Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 - Eciggity

You'll be SO HAPPY...

:)

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Welcome and congrats!!

It's best to look around at some of the threads here and post a picture of what you like. And also, ask here about things you don't understand. It's good to learn the lingo and how things work, then it's much easier to buy the correct items. Nothing is more frustrating than getting a new tank and finding it's not going to fit the battery. Some tanks have a learning curve and you have to learn how to rebuild them.

Another concern is how much do you want to spend? Before you buy the ultimate vaporizer with the best tank ever, you'll need to think about getting back up equipment, including another charger and extra consumables.

While it seems overwhelming, just keep reading and researching, it doesn't take long to catch on. And don't be afraid to ask questions even if you think it's stupid. We all were in the same boat at one time. People here are very helpful.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
Some of the big shiny flashlight things you see have a learning curve. You have to know how to build your own coils & proper battery care or your shiny toy turns into a flare gun. What does your current system not do (besides look cool enough) that you want it to do? Big clouds? Not hold enough liquid? Battery doesn't last long enough?

Thanks for the input, I would like to know first off is what tanks will fit the evod battery (i believe they are a 510?). I guess since my wife has the same thing as I do it would be cheapest to stay with these rather than buy new set ups, but I would like to know of better choices. I do like the "Big Clouds" and a mild to medium throat hit but I believe that has to do with your liquid mix ratios, correct me if I'm wrong. I do like long battery life, but we have three batteries so one is always fresh. All in all I'm just looking around, I'm interested in trying new juices also I prefer the tobacco ones but I'm always game for something new, don't mean to bother some folks and definitely not trying to be cool. Thanks Wade

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Thanks for the input, I would like to know first off is what tanks will fit the evod battery
(i believe they are a 510?). I guess since my wife has the same thing as I do it would be cheapest to stay with these rather than buy new set ups, but I would like to know of better choices. I do like the "Big Clouds" and a mild to medium throat hit but I believe that has to do with your liquid mix ratios, correct me if I'm wrong. I do like long battery life, but we have three batteries so one is always fresh. All in all I'm just looking around, I'm interested in trying new juices also I prefer the tobacco ones but I'm always game for something new, don't mean to bother some folks and definitely not trying to be cool. Thanks Wade

most battery supplies now will accommodate many topper tanks

MOST come with 510/ego threading

some pics for description:
- http://imageshack.us/a/img12/1135/egolatest.jpg
- http://www.myvaporstore.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/kangert3clearo.jpg
- http://godofsteam.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ego-battery.jpg

plenty of tanks will fit
- Kanger Mini Pro Tank 2 | Kanger Tank
- Smoke Evolution | Vaporizers, Clearomizers, eLiquid and more!
- Smoktech ARO, Nova, Tumbler, RBC

pick out a few, then ask about them...

:)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Thanks for the input, I would like to know first off is what tanks will fit the evod battery (i believe they are a 510?). I guess since my wife has the same thing as I do it would be cheapest to stay with these rather than buy new set ups, but I would like to know of better choices. I do like the "Big Clouds" and a mild to medium throat hit but I believe that has to do with your liquid mix ratios, correct me if I'm wrong. I do like long battery life, but we have three batteries so one is always fresh. All in all I'm just looking around, I'm interested in trying new juices also I prefer the tobacco ones but I'm always game for something new, don't mean to bother some folks and definitely not trying to be cool. Thanks Wade

The batteries won't last forever; every time you recharge them they are going to hold a little bit less; gradually you will find your vape deminishing.

For that reason, getting a regulated battery is useful for consistency. Best buy - MVP2.

If you have evod tanks, those are plastic. For the long term, you should consider a glass/pyrex upgrade from plastic tanks.
The miniprotank2 is the pyrex equivalent to the evods; they however do not have the protective metal outer jacket that the evod has; the smokteck aro is another pyrex upgrade of the evod; all of these use the same or comparable replacement atomizer heads.
The miniprtank2 comes with replaceable mouthpiece; the aro does not.

Thank you guys for the great info, I was just going to ask about the pyrex tank. The protective shell I should try and stay with if possible, I work out side year round and am pretty rough on stuff. I liked the Kanger mt3s but it had a plastic tank. Also was looking for a little more capacity but didn't want to look like I was puffing on a shot glass. It would also be nice if the coils were the same but I might be dreaming. Thanks for the links Zepplin it made things real easy, I'm learn'in

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
great, that's the idea

info overload just confuses ya , so just look around and see what tickles ya

then ask questions about what you like...

as long as your careful about juices they call 'tank crackers' the plastic tanks
will work just fine for you...

evod, T3S, mini protanks, MT3S, all can use the same coils

- Kanger T3s/Mini T3s/MT3s

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread