Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Hi guys ok I am getting confused about the sizes for the Zeus what was the original size considered was it medium or XL I ordered one a couple months ago thinking I was getting the original size but its smaller and doesn't hold as long of a charge. I am using small smilenizers.

The small Smileomizers work with the Small (650mAh) and Medium (900mAH) batteries.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Actually all smileomizers fit all zeus batteries. The diameter may be different, but they all still work. I use a 900 and a 1300 and anymore I just put on whatever I grab first. Larger just lasts longer. Kind of confusing the way they label things and it probably won't get better when the different threading come into play (510 & 808). I'm a bit worried about that one. I plan on staying with 808.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Ahh yes, you bring up a good point scott58. Some people don't care of their batt fits exactly flush with their tank or Smileomizer, while for others it's a big factor. ;)

Now regarding these new 510 products that we've been talking about...to help clear up some confusion we have decided to keep all products on vapor4life.com 808-threaded so current customers can continue buying what they're used to, and NOT get confused. All of our new 510 products will be sold on wowvapor.com. Keeping them separated will be easier for everyone. We don't want to confuse people. :)

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hi guys ok I am getting confused about the sizes for the Zeus what was the original size considered was it medium or XL I ordered one a couple months ago thinking I was getting the original size but its smaller and doesn't hold as long of a charge. I am using small smilenizers.

What is now labeled as medium was the original size :)

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Ahh yes, you bring up a good point scott58. Some people don't care of their batt fits exactly flush with their tank or Smileomizer, while for others it's a big factor. ;)

Now regarding these new 510 products that we've been talking about...to help clear up some confusion we have decided to keep all products on vapor4life.com 808-threaded so current customers can continue buying what they're used to, and NOT get confused. All of our new 510 products will be sold on wowvapor.com. Keeping them separated will be easier for everyone. We don't want to confuse people. :)

Thanks for that info, Audrey. I was wondering if I would have a problem ordering smileo's for my 808 stuff, but ya'll have thought of that. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread