List of Refillable Cigalike Ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googler

Feb 28, 2014
Earth
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a refillable cigalike for my wife. Have found a few threads here and there but most of them are a little outdated and I'm sure since then new products and manufactures have surfaced. So I thought I would create this thread to compile a complete list with the help of everyone for all the current refillable cigalike products. I'll add the eroll first since she already has it but the containers just don't hold enough liquid.

1. joyetech Eroll

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
I have been searching as well to no avail yet - hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

I found at Nhaler they have a 510 starter kit cigalike that uses cigalike size 510 battery and comes with 510 atty dripper - seems since 510 one could add a small tank like Kanger T4. $50:two batteries two atty's and two small bottles of juice and carrying case.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a refillable cigalike for my wife. Have found a few threads here and there but most of them are a little outdated and I'm sure since then new products and manufactures have surfaced. So I thought I would create this thread to compile a complete list with the help of everyone for all the current refillable cigalike products. I'll add the eroll first since she already has it but the containers just don't hold enough liquid.

1. Joyetech Eroll

MIG CIG seems the be number one right now. There is also a tank system available.

Electronic Cigarettes | Mig Cigs | e-cigs

webrx

Feb 23, 2014
Reno, NV
I have been using a 510 manual battery and Vision Nanos - they work ok, and I just ordered some Kanger T4s, to use with my setup.

Also, I have been refilling the cartridges (Cartomizers) I saved from my greensmokeliving cig-a-like, I bought a oral syringe with bottle adapter at CVS for $3, remove the white plastic cap with a small screwdriver, hook the syringe to the non-battery side of the cartridge and flush it out (6-8 times) with hot water, suck clean water in from a bowl, push dirty water out and down drain, then insert the cartridge (battery side first) into a sharpie cap with a string attached to the pocket clip, rapidly spin it around outside for 10 to 15 seconds, then fill it back up with my favorite juice - usually around 20-25 drops of liquid, let it sit for about 10 minutes battery side down, so the juice is absorbed, add a few more drops, put the plastic cap back on, and vape away.

d

bover907

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
Even though I switched to an ego type battery, with a BCC, the Cig-a-like that got me off stinkies was the mistic cig. The battery life is great, and although the cartomizers are expensive, the Mirage line of cartomizers from The Magic Mist are bigger, hold more eliquid, and perform well. I ordered a couple packs of blanks, and filled them with a nice berry menthol liquid from my local b&m and vaped away for two weeks! until my Evod starter kit came in the mail.

The mistic batteries seem to last forever compared to blue, and some other cig-a-likes. The draw is nice and tight, and IMO you get really good vapor from either the stock Mistic cartos, or the Mirage cartos from Magic Mist. That combo saved my life, and my wallet! I think I am going to give some cartos and a battery/charger to my daughter, to get her to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread