GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Sad...I had an Australian Shepherd that passed about a year ago. Best dog ever. I still have a Maltese, a Chow/Husky Mix, and a Vizsla...

My critters are my kids. It is so hard, to lose them. Many of my cats, were getting up in age. When my husband passed, immediately, I started losing them, one after another. It was bad... Like losing him, wasn't bad enough. Ugh! :)

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
My critters are my kids. It is so hard, to lose them. Many of my cats, were getting up in age. When my husband passed, immediately, I started losing them, one after another. It was bad... Like losing him, wasn't bad enough. Ugh! :)

I feel the same way...my dog passed 10 days after my father. I like to think they are together now...

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
I also had a Doberman. She passed, a few months ago. :(
Sorry to hear this Cucco:( most of us can feel your pain, I know I can.

As far as cats go, I have a love haye relationship with them. I have had many cool cats. I am not allowed to have cats now cause my wife is allergic.

We currently have 2 boxers and they both have great personalities.

Also for gear rec, since you are a ss lover; either the x or v3 would be good for you. X is 23mm and comes with extensions for battery size changes.

Paps v3 is 22mm and now comes as 18500 but has seperate full tubes for other battery sizes.

Now if alluminum bronze interests you, then you will want the lux v3 when it comes out.

If you want to try an atty, either spheroid or heron are remarkable products that will not let you down. You will most likely want the v3 upgrade kit if/when you decide to try the spheroid.

All gp products are great, there is no wrong way to go. There is also snp and by-leo sophia option for atty as well

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Sorry to hear this Cucco:( most of us can feel your pain, I know I can.

As far as cats go, I have a love haye relationship with them. I have had many cool cats. I am not allowed to have cats now cause my wife is allergic.

We currently have 2 boxers and they both have great personalities.

Also for gear rec, since you are a ss lover; either the x or v3 would be good for you. X is 23mm and comes with extensions for battery size changes.

Paps v3 is 22mm and now comes as 18500 but has seperate full tubes for other battery sizes.

Now if alluminum bronze interests you, then you will want the lux v3 when it comes out.

If you want to try an atty, either spheroid or heron are remarkable products that will not let you down. You will most likely want the v3 upgrade kit if/when you decide to try the spheroid.

All gp products are great, there is no wrong way to go. There is also snp and by-leo sophia option for atty as well

Thanks! Yes, you know about my SS love. :)

Doublek79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ewood ohio

My 2 dogs are def my kids since i dont have any (that i know of)! :laugh:
Both of mine are rescues per say and both mixed. I have owned purebreds and I can say these two have way more personality and less health issues for the most part. My oldest is a black lab/australian cattle herder mix who was picked up from a farm who was going to "dispose" of any puppies they couldnt find homes for. My youngest is a boxer/pit mix who is the sweetest thing in the world, she was abandoned at a police station along with her siblings and mom. The become part of the family for sure.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
My 2 dogs are def my kids since i dont have any (that i know of)! :laugh:
Both of mine are rescues per say and both mixed. I have owned purebreds and I can say these two have way more personality and less health issues for the most part. My oldest is a black lab/australian cattle herder mix who was picked up from a farm who was going to "dispose" of any puppies they couldnt find homes for. My youngest is a boxer/pit mix who is the sweetest thing in the world, she was abandoned at a police station along with her siblings and mom. The become part of the family for sure.

I don't have any 2-legged kids. :)

"Dispose"! Don't you just want to DISPOSE of people like that!

They are, our family! All of my family and friends, passed away. But, I still have my critters. Well, some of them. :)

Doublek79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ewood ohio
I don't have any 2-legged kids. :)

"Dispose"! Don't you just want to DISPOSE of people like that!

They are, our family! All of my family and friends, passed away. But, I still have my critters. Well, some of them. :)

Thats how it goes in the country so I was more than happy to take one in. They are better than 2 legged kids. I am only saying that because I don't have any. But I have a hard time imagining anything much better than my two pups!

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Well on the upside I went from 4200 notifications to 3 and it let me see friend requests I never approved.

4200? Wow! You guys are really active. Prior to now, I was only on the Super-T threads. This thread alone, is so active! Wow! Where will I find all the time? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread