my back up provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
about a week ago i got my first blem black satin mini pro from my wife and really fell in love with it. the more i read and posted here in this great forum i new that i needed a 2nd as a back up. so i ended up purchasing another one, so i wanted something alittle different and i chose the pro mini 2.5 zombie edition with ext cap. crazy right? now i didnt post this purchased until i was sure it was reality,lol. so it just shipped a few mins ago and i cant believe it...get this i havnt told my wife about it yet. but i dont think she would kill me since i quit smoking cigs and cigars about this time last year..im just gonna take it easy on vape purchases besides juices...well i want to thank all of your knowledge, support and inspiration all this time. ill post pics when it arrives and let you know how it goes. take care and stay clear from those nasty cigs. enjoy your vape.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
about a week ago i got my first blem black satin mini pro from my wife and really fell in love with it. the more i read and posted here in this great forum i new that i needed a 2nd as a back up. so i ended up purchasing another one, so i wanted something alittle different and i chose the pro mini 2.5 zombie edition with ext cap. crazy right? now i didnt post this purchased until i was sure it was reality,lol. so it just shipped a few mins ago and i cant believe it...get this i havnt told my wife about it yet. but i dont think she would kill me since i quit smoking cigs and cigars about this time last year..im just gonna take it easy on vape purchases besides juices...well i want to thank all of your knowledge, support and inspiration all this time. ill post pics when it arrives and let you know how it goes. take care and stay clear from those nasty cigs. enjoy your vape.

That's awesome. Nice gift from the wife. She's a keeper :)

Blkboyan

Jan 7, 2014
United States
Thank you jmercury1. You will be keep buying.hahaha:vapor:

312193d1394043057-do-i-need-get-my-second-provari-20140303_212002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread