Status
Not open for further replies.

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
Hello ECF friends.
Ive been a sub ohm dripper for the past year and frankly Im tired of the hassle. Bringing juice with me everywhere I go, having to drip more juice every 10 minutes, making sure my coils are free and clear etc. I think Im looking for a tank style atty, but something that gives me the same vape quality as my Trident (vapor production & flavor). I have tried many genesis style attys in the past and I really dont care for those either. Im basically looking for a tank atty that wicks and vapes like a dripper. I looked at The Killer 705 with the IB Tanked and that seems about right but I just dont know much about them. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
Have you looked at the kayfun lite plus or russian 91%. Plenty of clone versions of both avaliable. I went from an igo-l to the russian 91% and am more than satisfied.

Do they use mesh style wicks? If so thats a genesis style atty and thats really not what Im looking for. Im looking for something that is built just like a drip atty but has a tank with it. Im not even sure something like that exists yet. But thank you for the reply.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I have not used the Killer or the Diver v2, but I do have a Sophia. Those are the only 3 I know of. I like the Sophia a lot. It has airflow control and juice flow control. It does use R-NR wire, but ready wire is available from Stormy's Vapor Cellar and Avid Vaper. I use cotton in mine. And it sits in an IBTanked.

I have never dripped so I can not compare it, but the flavor is better than that of a carto tank.

Last edited:

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
I know that feels, regarding dripping. I still drip, but I have both a Kayfun Lite + clone, and an Aqua clone ($20 FastTech version). I use them daily. They're what I bring with me. They're both excellent devices.

I'd say the Aqua more closely resembles a dripper vape. It has a 2ml capacity, which I refill, probably, twice a day. It's really easy to refill. It's a pain in the ... to build. BUT, once built it's awesome. I'll probably buy another one. I'll probably buy another Kayfun clone too.

Submaniac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Anaheim
Im looking for something that is built just like a drip atty but has a tank with it. Im not even sure something like that exists yet. But thank you for the reply.

It does exist and it's $9.99. Youde IGO-F - 101 Vape

It is ego sized, but I really like it. I don't use it on an Ego battery, but use it on a nemesis. It is a "drip/tank". Top portion you can pull off and direct drip. Just like any other dripper. But neneath that is a very small tank that the wick from the dripper can be put into. It does work as a tank. There's not much capacity, so you do have to fill it. But you don't have to constantly drip like other direct drippers.

The other "drip tank" is the Atmomixani 3D. It's a drip, but there's a tank on top and you press down on mouthpiece to dispense liquid. Real one is pricey, but clones have come out.

And I second everyone else's opinion here...you need a kayfun.

Last edited:

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
Do they use mesh style wicks? If so thats a genesis style atty and thats really not what Im looking for. Im looking for something that is built just like a drip atty but has a tank with it. Im not even sure something like that exists yet. But thank you for the reply.

No mesh required. I use cotton, but some like to use silica. Either will work.

I got a few clones from Fasttech. All have worked flawlessly.

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
It does exist and it's $9.99. Youde IGO-F - 101 Vape

It is ego sized, but I really like it. I don't use it on an Ego battery, but use it on a nemesis. It is a "drip/tank". Top portion you can pull off and direct drip. Just like any other dripper. But neneath that is a very small tank that the wick from the dripper can be put into. It does work as a tank. There's not much capacity, so you do have to fill it. But you don't have to constantly drip like other direct drippers.

The other "drip tank" is the Atmomixani 3D. It's a drip, but there's a tank on top and you press down on mouthpiece to dispense liquid. Real one is pricey, but clones have come out.

And I second everyone else's opinion here...you need a kayfun.

Wow thats interesting. Im gonna have to look into this. Thank you!

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
No mesh required. I use cotton, but some like to use silica. Either will work.

I got a few clones from Fasttech. All have worked flawlessly.

Thank you for this reply. Im leaning towards the Kayfun Lite at this point but what do you think about the larger Kayfun?

Hardiz

Aug 22, 2012
London
Kayfun is great - I have 3 of them and they are always full - easy to setup with cotton microcoils.

Another one that I really like for out and about is the Spheroid but they are hard to get ahold of - there is a bigger version called the Heron which I am stalking.

Similar to the spheroid is another option - the Prometey - this is just fantastic warm flavour and easy to setup - doesn't leak and can swap between tank and dripping.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-reviews/508348-ti-prometey-2-drip-tank.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread