NicVape- anyone use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
So someone posted in Deals & Steals a sale for NicVape. I hadn't heard of em but gave it a shot! I ordered $95.00 worth of juice for just over $20.00... juice was regularly priced at $18.95 for 30ml and I paid a $3.74 a bottle. I got it, tried 2 of em and not impressed. This may sound odd but the juice looked old... The color of them was dull and IMO had too much color. I ordered candy and fruit flavors which are nearly clear.from most other vendors. The reason I think it looks old is I have old juices-a few that are over 1 & a 1/2 years old and they too look 'murky'... I dunno. Its not a huge loss either way. I wanted to look into ways to PIF maybe trading in ECF with all the juice I have that I don't like but I do not want to pass anything icky on- my intention is to be fair and to do something nice-not pass yucky stuff off on a fellow vapor. So thought I'd see what others thought of this vendor and their juice first! :) THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Boooo is right... I tasted one of the juices I got and, thinking it would be best to dispose of it. Where and how is the next question? Don't wanna dump down drain and hesitate sending it to regular garbage? Ideas?
I usually dump mine in the sink. I have a septic tank. Nicotine will dilute easily when water is added. Draino is far worse than nicotine :)

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I took advantage of their Valentine's Day sale. Bought 6 bottles of juice, tasted five of them, all tasted very medicine-y with a chemical-y exhale. All of them tasted very similar even though they were different flavors. The one very dim bright spot was the Cherry Blackberry. Had it not been for the medicine/chemical taste it would have been some great juice. Too much cherry flavor will do that, I have yet to find a good cherry either in pre-mixed liquid or flavoring for DIY, but I digress.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I took advantage of their Valentine's Day sale. Bought 6 bottles of juice, tasted five of them, all tasted very medicine-y with a chemical-y exhale. All of them tasted very similar even though they were different flavors. The one very dim bright spot was the Cherry Blackberry. Had it not been for the medicine/chemical taste it would have been some great juice. Too much cherry flavor will do that, I have yet to find a good cherry either in pre-mixed liquid or flavoring for DIY, but I digress.
Best cherry on the planet. Also you could get the juice as well. Wera Garden Flavours - E-Flavour Cherry WG 10 ml -

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread