Defying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I love Gravity. In a PT2 the peach is more out front and the other components are an excellent supporting cast. For me it's a juicy rile peach not a candy flavor. It's the one I reach for when I want a break from the bakeries, Virus and Radioactive. Can't compare it to Baja Blast due to being a Mnt. Dew purist.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Good question... I haven't really made up my mind on that one yet either. I may be leaning a bit towards Betelgeuse myself... sooo hard to decide.
They are both outstanding in my opinion.
I think it's a "what am I in the mood for..." thing.

Today I am in the mood for Gravity, will be BG tomorrow! ;)

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Katy is a Gravity girl - I am the Betelgeuse fan. I really wasn't much of a G fan until I got a KFL+ - Gravity pops in a slightly sub-ohm build on a mech.
Ahhh... Good to know that! I have my KF3.1 at around 1.1ohm. Most of my NET's sing at that range. I'm thinking I'm gonna need a Russian 91 that's dedicated for NT juices exclusively.
I'll hold off on any more judgement until I can make that happen.
oh... and Virus is still #1!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Very close, but have to give the +1 to Gravity. Plus I love the color of the juice, does make a difference in my mind,

The coloring is going away on the next pass, just a heads up - after the whole Cuttwood debacle, we've made a decision to "keep it simple." Mind you, the quantity and the quality of the coloring we use isn't a reason for concern, but we respect Dr. Farsalinos and the wishes of the larger community to avoid them if possible.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I vaped on the Gravity on the way home yesterday, it is very good, but Betelgeuse is even better. Katy is just wrong. Keep an eye on her.

Katy said this post was in bad taste, and she's usually right, so I edited it out. LOL

Me keep an eye on her... maybe she keeps an eye on me. HAHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread