20140303_212043.jpg

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Oh, the postman, he taunteth me so...

The shipping notice shows day before yesterday, and the tracking says its due today! Woohoo! I'm stalking the tracking like a mad man, and it's went from Monroe, to Kent, to Portland, and departed there...no worries. USPS tracking is notoriously bad.

The doorbell rings! It's him! He's here! Package in hand! But wait...it's nothing but a replacement ink cartridge for my printer. :(

The wait continues...

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA

The shipping notice shows day before yesterday, and the tracking says its due today! Woohoo! I'm stalking the tracking like a mad man, and it's went from Monroe, to Kent, to Portland, and departed there...no worries. USPS tracking is notoriously bad.

The doorbell rings! It's him! He's here! Package in hand! But wait...it's nothing but a replacement ink cartridge for my printer. :(

The wait continues...

But look at the bright side... You can be guaranteed to NOT have that kind of disappointment tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

The wait continues...
The postman will bring it tomorrow.
article-2188086-148B246D000005DC-415_468x575.jpg

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Ah man I know the sad feeling with that one!
Pure mental torture with some emotional rollercoaster, gotta love it. < Maybe a new juice named after vape mail emotions LOL

The wait continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread