Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I keep tipping mine over on the desk. I was originally going to order the silver bottom stand thingy from Provape but I don't want to pay $40 for another extension cap and the ring. So, I think I just need a simple stand that I can set it in. Plus, I don't want the silver extension cap on my black Provari. I only use the 18650 batteries so the one made for the smaller batteries woudn't work.

I'm just looking for something simple and inexpensive. Since I've gotten some good heavy tanks recently, it's top heavy now. So, I don't want to tip it over and break them/it. I only have one standard ProVari so don't need a stand for multiple ones.

Thanks in advance :)

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Mine's as simple as they come... a 2x2 with a couple of holes drilled most of the way through. Paid $4 for a 4 foot piece of wood (poplar because it was CHEAP).

Uhh, yes but I don't drill and my hubby is gone a lot. I'm kinda looking for the open and use type of thing. Yes, I realize this makes me seem incredibly lazy. I don't know nothin bout drilling. Haha

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Found this pencil holder and placed 3 pieces of foam in it
ezery6y6.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
IMG_1040_zpsfc0e3cf7.jpg

IMG_1038_zpsa246fef6.jpg

IMG-20131230-00467.jpg

Stuff from Arbor Autopsy. Arbor Autopsy
If you need an email address, send me a PM. The owner makes the stands to order.

Edit: The bottom picture. The stand is also the cap for the storage cup on the left. Also, I don't own the stuff in the bottom picture, only the top two pictures.

Last edited:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
IMG_1040_zpsfc0e3cf7.jpg

IMG_1038_zpsa246fef6.jpg

IMG-20131230-00467.jpg

Stuff from Arbor Autopsy. Arbor Autopsy
If you need an email address, send me a PM. The owner makes the stands to order.

Edit: The bottom picture. The stand is also the cap for the storage cup on the left. Also, I don't own the stuff in the bottom picture, only the top two pictures.

Yes! That's exactly what I had in mind.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Uhh, yes but I don't drill and my hubby is gone a lot. I'm kinda looking for the open and use type of thing. Yes, I realize this makes me seem incredibly lazy. I don't know nothin bout drilling. Haha

When hubby is gone, go out to the garage, and go through his socket sets. I'm sure you will find one that is big enough...it's what I use. I will post a pic and tell you the size I use later. Have it put away now since I have my kids today, and with 3 boys between the age of 5 - 6.5 yrs old, what's not nailed down or put away is as good as gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
When hubby is gone, go out to the garage, and go through his socket sets. I'm sure you will find one that is big enough...it's what I use. I will post a pic and tell you the size I use later. Have it put away now since I have my kids today, and with 3 boys between the age of 5 - 6.5 yrs old, what's not nailed down or put away is as good as gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Uh, I have no desire to do that. It's all arranged OCD style and I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm doing good to know the basic pool supply stuff when he's out of town. Plus, he has like 5-6 drills all lined up on chargers and all. I don't want to know how to use those.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Quick simple solution with little effort to hold you over would be going to a walmart like store and look in office supplies where they keep desk organization stuff.

My wife has also found some nice things to use in the cosmetic section. Lipstick and makeup holder are very close in size to our gear and they have some neat multi pocket desktop organizers.

Oh and some toothbrush holders work well too. I now often find my toothbrush on the floor and under the toilet but hey.....my Provari is safe and sound HAHA

Last edited:

mjohnsoniii

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I love this place and only been here for less than a couple weeks. There's a wealth of info and everyone is so quick to give it. I have a Vamo V5 and just ordered a Nemesis and Sentinel M16 clones along with multiple tanks so I'll be needing a setup along these lines as well. This vaping thing could get out of hand quickly (honestly...it already has...:lol:).

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
This vaping thing could get out of hand quickly (honestly...it already has...:lol:).

If your in the Provari forum...yes, it already has, no turning back now. Its like a crack addiction.
Watch out Grandma, I am hitting your purse next.

When it gets to the point the light electric bill isn't paid because I ordered online again, I think I may seek some help. Until then, I don't think I need to eat and can survive on vape alone.

***Logs out, taps into food budget to pay electric bill so Provari batts can be charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread